L’Oréal Paris, Camila Cabello collab on Havana collection
Camila Cabello is bringing her love for her hometown of Havana to the beauty aisle.
The “Crying in the Club” songstress partnered with L’Oréal Paris on a new limited-edition makeup collection that will have fans singing out “Havana, ooh-na-na.”
Consisting of 14 pieces, the Havana collection features natural-looking, universally-appealing shades and vibrant packaging, which pay tribute to the natural beauty Cabello grew up surrounded by, the company said.
“I am extremely proud and excited about the Havana collection,” Camila Cabello said. “I wanted to create products that not only I would personally wear, but that would work well across various skin tones. For me, looking and feeling my best helps fuel my confidence and I hope to inspire other people to feel the same.”
The collection includes:
- The Havana Sun-Lit Bronzer, which is available in two shades for dewy, bronzed skin;
- The Havana Gotta Give It Brow, which comes in three shades for natural-looking brows;
- The Havana Flash Liner, which is a black eyeliner that allows for easy and precise application;
- The Havana Lip Dew, which consists of lip glosses in four hues; and
- The Havana Eye Shadow, which is a creamy eye shadow that comes in four shades.
“Camila is such an inspiration and empowering role model to women everywhere. She’s defied expectations, has broken records, uses her voice to advocate for important causes and truly embodies our brand mission of championing worth,” Tim Coolican, president at L’Oréal Paris USA, said. “L’Oréal Paris is thrilled to bring Camila’s vision for her own makeup collection to life for the first time.”
Beginning July 15, consumers will be able to shop the limited-edition Havana collection at Ulta Beauty’s website. The line will hit mass, food, drug and specialty stores in August and retail from $9.99 to $14.99.
Per the singer’s social media accounts, fans can also stay up to date on the collection by checking the #camilaxloreal hashtag on social media.
No comments found