Customers will be able to complete payment on their cart and walk out, completely skipping the checkout line.
Drug Store News is now accepting nominations for the 2022 Top Women in Health, Wellness and Beauty.
- Please take our survey below to help us get the real story.
- The campaign aims to raise $6 million for a new facility that will nearly double the nonprofit’s food distribution efforts.
RedBox Rx study: Patient proximity to pharmacies, primary care linked with mental, overall health satisfactionThe study found that 48% of adults who live more than 20 miles from a pharmacy say they are dissatisfied with their mental health, compared with 30% dissatisfaction among those within 20 miles.
Find Out More
See an AI-powered visual analysis of thousands of images from Sephora and Ulta to discover the visual trends that drive engagement with online beauty shoppers.
Watch DSN: Good Neighbor Pharmacy’s Zilka highlights role independent pharmacies play in personalized care
Drug Store News editor in chief Nigel Maynard caught up with Jennifer Zilka, president of Good Neighbor Pharmacy, to discuss how the company’s patient-facing services help independent pharmacies deliver personalized care.
From Our Experts
- Apr 21Columnist Dan Mack discusses how the moment you slip into an old and tired sales pitch, you’ve fumbled the opportunity.
- Apr 18
Sufficiently similar: What the FDA approval of the first interchangeable biosimilar product means for pharmacistsThe approval means that pharmacists will be allowed to switch out Lantus (insulin glargine) for the Semglee (insulin glargine-yfgn) biosimilar without the required approval from the prescribing physician.
- May 05In his latest column, David Orgel points out how from sustainability to customer experience, retailers are finding reasons to advance the local trend.
- Mar 31
A technology-labor balancing act: Retailers increasingly will need to develop new in-store approaches that weigh staffing versus automationThis month, columnist David Orgel addresses the impact of retail checkout technology on staffing, hiring and retaining associates.
- May 10DSN editor in chief Nigel Maynard reveals how DIR fees are seen as the most challenging issue the industry faces.
- Apr 05
Rising to the occasion: As competitors muddy the field, retail pharmacy must remain focused on its differentiatorIn his latest column, DSN editor and chief Nigel Maynard points to retail pharmacy’s biggest advantage in its arsenal of tools when competing with rivals.