DSN spoke with Nyakio Grieco, co-founder of Thirteen Lune, to discuss its ongoing retail partnership with JC Penney and how to foster a hyper-inclusive space that serves underserved consumers.
H-E-B, Costco and Amazon are the three retailers with customer value propositions best built for long-term success, according to Dunnhumby’s 6th annual Retailer Preference Index for U.S. Grocery.
Investments in pharmacy technology and innovation will be a key differentiator for U.S. drug stores wishing to gain an edge over the competition.
- The reduction in pharmacy operation hours is due to a nationwide pharmacist shortage.
- Walgreens Boots Alliance is weighing a sale of pharmacy automation provider iA, according to a report.
- Regardless of past wellness trends in food shopping, today’s consumers are more focused than ever on affordability and convenience, according to a survey from Pollock Communications and Today's Dietitian.
Mindy McKnight, YouTube star and founder of Hairitage, sat down with DSN to discuss all things beauty and entrepreneurship.
From Our Experts
- Jan 12In this latest column, David Orgel discusses the hurdles retailers will face in 2023, and how they can ease the challenges by thinking strategically about the needs of shoppers, employees and communities.
- Nov 01In his latest column, David Orgel discusses how retailers have raised the bar with creative initiatives that spotlight deep knowledge of local needs.
- Jan 26Leana Salamah, vice president of marketing at the International Housewares Association, discusses how drug stores have always been a purveyor of curative wellness for consumers.
- Jan 23
Enabling better collaboration opportunities with CPG partners helps retailers deliver impactful offers to customersCharisse Jacques, GM and chief customer centric retailing officer at SymphonyAI Retail CPG, looks at how drug stores need to make the most out of existing loyalty data.