Drug Store News is now accepting nominations for the 2022 Top Women in Health, Wellness and Beauty.
After the sale, Walgreens Boots Alliance's ownership of AmerisourceBergen’s common stock has decreased from approximately 28.1% to approximately 25.2%.
- Please take our survey below to help us get the real story.
- The limited-edition Pringles Scorchin’ Hot Ones line includes The Classic Hot Sauce, Los Calientes Rojos and Los Calientes Verde varieties.
- Approximately 75% of Walmart's U.S. salaried store, club and supply chain management started their careers in hourly positions, the company said.
Find Out More
See an AI-powered visual analysis of thousands of images from Sephora and Ulta to discover the visual trends that drive engagement with online beauty shoppers.
In the series’ fourth installment, the panel touches on how store design influences shopping habits and how improving upon its front-end can drive more in-person pharmacy visits.
From Our Experts
- Apr 21Columnist Dan Mack discusses how the moment you slip into an old and tired sales pitch, you’ve fumbled the opportunity.
- Apr 18
Sufficiently similar: What the FDA approval of the first interchangeable biosimilar product means for pharmacistsThe approval means that pharmacists will be allowed to switch out Lantus (insulin glargine) for the Semglee (insulin glargine-yfgn) biosimilar without the required approval from the prescribing physician.
- May 05In his latest column, David Orgel points out how from sustainability to customer experience, retailers are finding reasons to advance the local trend.
- Mar 31
A technology-labor balancing act: Retailers increasingly will need to develop new in-store approaches that weigh staffing versus automationThis month, columnist David Orgel addresses the impact of retail checkout technology on staffing, hiring and retaining associates.
- May 10DSN editor in chief Nigel Maynard reveals how DIR fees are seen as the most challenging issue the industry faces.
- Apr 05
Rising to the occasion: As competitors muddy the field, retail pharmacy must remain focused on its differentiatorIn his latest column, DSN editor and chief Nigel Maynard points to retail pharmacy’s biggest advantage in its arsenal of tools when competing with rivals.