SheaMoisture wants to help consumers find their most even and radiant-looking skin.
To help with that goal, the beauty brand is unveiling its latest collection — Even & Radiant.
Made with a blend of natural raw honey and charcoal, the products were designed to help reduce the appearance of dark spots and post-acne spots, while also aiming to restore the skin’s natural tone.
[Read More: SheaMoisture adds cannabis to hair care line]
Products part of the collection, which range from a cleansing balm to a night cream and everything in-between include:
- The 3-In-1 Melting Cleansing Balm, designed to remove oil and impurities, the balm also melts away makeup and moisturizes the skin, leaving behind a refreshed, soft and nourished appearance;
- Daily Exfoliating Toner Pads, these single-use exfoliating toner pads are free of alcohol, and look to help clear clogged pores, remove dead skin cells and reduce shine without stripping the skin;
- Dark Spot Correcting Serum, formulated to visibly reduce to appearance of dark spots and post-acne spots with daily use, it also aims to help restore skin’s natural even tone;
- Daily Face Lotion, a lightweight day lotion that moisturizes and nourishes skin while also restoring its natural tone; and
- Night Cream, an overnight moisturizing cream that boosts the skin’s moisture to help restore natural suppleness.
Formulated without the use of mineral oil, parabens, phthalates, petrolatum or sulfates, the line’s products is also not tested on animals, the company said.
[Read More: SheaMoisture controls frizz with papaya, neroli]
Retailing from $9.99 to $11.99, SheaMoisture’s Even & Radiant collection is currently available for purchase at CVS Pharmacy and Walmart stores nationwide. The line will hit Target shelves in January.