Rimmel London is starting off 2023 with a bang.
The beauty brand, which recently became CFI Certified, has debuted several new products and expanded its Kind & Free collection for the new year.
[Read more: Coty debuts updated company purpose]
Here are the new products consumers can expect to find:
- Kind & Free Clean Eye Definer: A Makeup pencil that provides super rich, high color impact to instantly define and enhance eyes. It has a clean skin care formula that is 100% vegan, and packaging that is made with Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified wood;
- Kind & Free Brow Definer: A versatile makeup pencil featuring a spoolie brush for broad and even blending, and a precise 1.7mm ultra fine tip for creating hair-like strokes. It features a natural tint;
- Lasting Finish Lipstick: A lasting lipstick with a Shimmery Finish. The soft-glow makeup colors come in a unique buildable formula that glides on seamlessly for easy application. It contains balm-like conditioners to keep lips hydrated, as well as castor oil;
- Scandaleyes Volume On Demand Mascara: A mascara that works to provides eyelashes with customizable volume. It features a clean and vegan formula that is applied to lashes with clump-proof ease and lasts without smudging or flaking; and
- Scandaleyes Reloaded Mascara: An eyelash makeup that features a clean and vegan formula for clump-proof application and up to 24 hours of wear. It provides fuller, longer & thicker lashes that are resistant to humidity, sweat, heat and smudging.
Consumers can find Rimmel London’s new launches available wherever the brand’s products are currently sold.