Garden of Life enters the CBD category
Garden of Life is expanding its product portfolio.
The Palm Beach Gardens, Fla.-based company is launching a CBD line that is THC-Free Certified by Labdoor, which ensures customers that its products are made without psychoactive effects.
“There are a lot of unfamiliar terms and claims out there as more people seek out CBD products, and Labdoor’s THC-free certification cuts through the clutter, providing absolute certainty around our products,” Garden of Life president, Brian Ray said. “As the leader in traceable, third-party certified nutrition solutions, we’re proud to be first in the industry to partner with Labdoor in bringing this line to market.”
Created with Broad Spectrum Whole Hemp Extract, the Garden of Life Dr. Formulated CBD formulas also contain a naturally occurring complex of cannabinoids, terpenes and fatty acids without THC.
In addition, the line also is Certified Non-GMO and gluten-free, the company said.
“Labdoor certifies each lot of Garden of Life’s CBD ingredients and finished products to ensure supply chain security,” Neil Thanedar, the chief executive officer of Labdoor said. “Informed consumers increasingly expect all of their products to be certified by independent organizations like Labdoor, and Garden of Life’s commitment to this advanced proficiency testing will help make these certifications an industry-wide standard.”
The full Garden of Life Dr. Formulated CBD formulas include:
- Dr. Formulated Whole Hemp Extract liquids, which are stand-alone formulas available in three dosage strengths — 10 mg, 30 mg and 50 mg. It also includes specially sourced pure essential oils that are in rich in terpenes and come in two flavors — chocolate mint and peppermint;
- Dr. Formulated CBD + Stress Relief liquid, which looks to deliver 15 mg CBD with studied Extramel French melon superoxide dismutase, or SOD;
- Dr. Formulated CBD + Inflammatory Response, which delivers 15 mg CBD and Astaxanthin, and includes such oils as ginger, orange, rosemary, lemongrass and eucalyptus in its blend;
- Dr. Formulated CBD + Sleep, which is a liquid that provides 15 mg CBD, and contains lemon balm, lavender and chamomile herbs;
- Dr. Formulated CBD + Youthful Skin, which also delivers lipowheat and 15 mg CBD;
- Dr. Formulated CBD Pet, which provides 20 mg CBD from whole hemp extract in a peanut butter flavor;
- Dr. Formulated CBD Whole Hemp Extract, which is available in 10 mg or 30 mg CBD, and also contains pure essential oils rich in terpenes;
- Dr. Formulated CBD + Relax, which delivers 15 mg CBD, as well as 50 mg L-Theanine from green tea extracts, 30 mg saffron and L-Theanine to promote relaxation;
- Dr. Formulated CBD + Turmeric, which provides 15 mg CBD per serving, an inflammatory response blend with turmeric extract, and ginger extract with 10% gingerols and black pepper fruit extract. It also contains organic clove oil with rosemary leaf oil and black pepper fruit oil;
- Dr. Formulated CBD + Sleep, which provides 15 mg CBD, as well as vitamin D3, lemon balm, valerian, chamomile extracts, clove oil, rosemary leaf oil and black pepper fruit oil;
- Dr. Formulated CBD + DHA, which delivers 15 mg CBD, a hemp extract blend and vitamin D3; and
- Dr. Formulated CBD Whole Hemp Extract Spray, which delivers 5 mg CBD per serving, and comes in a chocolate mint flavor.
“In light of the recent research regarding potential benefits of CBD, and the passage of the Farm Bill in 2018 legalizing industrial hemp containing less than 0.3 percent THC by dry weight, there has been tremendous consumer demand for CBD products,” Ray added. “Our new formulas are ideal for consumers who want the benefits of CBD without the effects or implications of THC.”
Further information on each of the offerings can be found on the company’s website.
No comments found