EnsembleIQ, the parent company of Drug Store News, is celebrating the careers of women in the retail, technology, consumer goods, health care and hospitality categories.
The company has created 9 awards programs designed to recognize women leaders, and also created communities of top women that enable to sharing of insights and connections to grow businesses and careers.
“At EnsembleIQ, we believe it’s vital to further the careers of women in the industries we serve. We are committed to recognizing excellence and helping women leaders build their knowledge and personal networks,” said Jennifer Litterick, CEO of EnsembleIQ. “In addition, we have created a strong diversity, equity and inclusion program at EnsembleIQ. It not only advances women within the workplace, but it also creates an environment where all team members are seen, embraced and given a platform to express who they are as individuals as well as what that brings to the company.”
[Read more: EnsembleIQ recognized for company leadership]
Top women awards ceremonies taking place in October and November include:
- October 2: Convenience Store News celebrated its Top Women in Convenience awards in Las Vegas, honoring women leaders from retailer, wholesaler and supplier communities in the convenience industry (meet the 2022 honorees);
- October 12: Convenience Store News Canada’s Star Women in Convenience awards event, taking place in Toronto, will recognize exceptional women–from retailers to distributors, manufacturers, industry associations and consultants–making a difference and demonstrating commitment, innovation and leadership in the convenience industry (meet the 2022 honorees);
- October 18: EnsembleIQ’s Path to Purchase Institute will host its Women of Excellence awards ceremony in Chicago, at P2PI LIVE, the premier industry event for commerce marketers. The Institute will be honoring women brand marketers, retailers, agency executives and solution providers for their achievements in influencing the commerce marketing industry;
- November 3-4: Progressive Grocer celebrates its Top Women in Grocery awards in Orlando (meet the 2022 honorees);
- November 8: HBS Dealer celebrates the Top Women in Hardware & Building Supply awards in Chicago (meet the 2022 honorees); and
- November 16-17: DSN celebrates its Top Women in Health, Wellness and Beauty awards in Chicago. Honorees will be announced at the event.
EnsembleIQ top women awards ceremonies next taking place in 2023 include:
- March 2023: Hospitality Technology’s Top Women in Restaurant Technology awards (meet the 2022 honorees);
- July 2023: The RIS News Top Women in Retail Tech awards (meet the 2022 honorees); and
- September 2023: Canadian Grocer’s Star Women in Grocery awards (meet the 2022 honorees).
Additional information can be found online.