Dr. Scholl’s continues to debut products in 2021. On the heels of introducing Dr. Scholl’s Arthritis Relief Gel, the company is debuting the Dr. Scholl’s Foot Care & Grooming Collection
The collection includes:
- Ultra Hydrating Foot Cream: designed to repair thick and tough skin and restore the skin’s natural moisture balance with a blend of peppermint, lavender and eucalyptus oils, it has a suggested retail price of $6.99;
- Ultra Exfoliating Foot Lotion: meant to hydrate while safely and gently exfoliating thick and callused foot skin, the lotion is formulated with a proprietary alpha hydroxy complex and peppermint, lavender and eucalyptus oils, with a suggested retail price of $6.99;
- Ultra Hydrating Foot Mask: infused with a formula designed to heal and hydrate cracked skin, the pair of disposable, slip-on booties features peppermint and lavender, a pouch with one pair has a suggested ertail price of $3;
- Ultra Exfoliating Foot Mask: these booties are designed to soften, exfoliate and hydrate rough, dry and flaky skin, leaving it smooth within days. Each pair has a suggested price of $3;
- Severe Cracked Heel Balm: designed for thick, tough skin or those with cracked heels, the balm features a blend of lavender and peppermint essential oils, Epsom salt and other natural moisturizers meant to hydrate and fill in the cracks, and retails for $6.99.
The products all have rolled out to national food, drug, mass and online merchandisers, as well as the Dr. Scholl’s website.