Love Home and Planet intros plant-based home products
Unilever is expanding its reach by unveiling its new Love Home and Planet line, which was designed with sustainability as its main ideal.
The home care brand caters to consumers looking for products that deliver efficacy, smell great and are plant based.
Love Home and Planet’s products are vegan, not tested on animals, dermatologist tested, and have packaging made from recyclable plastic that also is recyclable, the company said.
Featured products in the line’s launch include:
- Concentrated 4x Laundry Detergent, made with plant-based cleansers, helps retain clothes’ vibrancy and color, and has a fragrance that is infused with ethically sourced essential oil or absolute. The detergent is available in three varieties: bottomless cleanse, blended with organic coconut oil and infused with notes of Moroccan mimosa flower; peace & clean, blended with Moroccan argan oil and infused with notes of French lavender; and dreaming up roses, blended with Amazonian murumuru and infused with Bulgarian rose. The detergent comes in 50-oz. packaging that retails for $12.99 and 8-oz. packaging that retails for $3.99;
- Laundry Liquid Packets, infused with ingredients from renewable resources, are effective in cold water and are available in the bottomless cleanse, peace & clean and dreaming up roses varieties. Each one contains 30 packets and retails for $12.99;
- Re-Wear Dry Wash Spray was designed to revive worn clothes and leave them looking, feeling and smelling refreshed. The spray emits a light, continuous spray onto clothing, allows for controlled coverage and is available in three scents: lounging blooms that’s blended with Moroccan argan oil and infused with French lavender; rose & repeat, which is blended with Amazonian murumuru and infused with Bulgarian rose; and radically refreshed, which is blended with Australian tea tree oil and infused with notes of Vetiver. Each spray comes in a 6.76-fl.-oz. size that retails for $6.99;
- Dryer Sheets are infused with softeners that are 91.1% plant based and made from regenerated wood pulp. The sheets are available in four scents: floral fluff, blended with organic coconut water and infused with notes of Moroccan mimosa flower; calm & cozy, blended with Moroccan argan oil and infused with notes of French lavender; plump in pink, blended with Amazonian murumuru and infused with the scent of Bulgarian rose; and pure fluffiness, which contains Australian tea tree oil and notes of Vetiver. Each package contain 80 sheets and retails for $5.99;
- Fabric Softener, which is made from plant-based ingredients, is available in four scents — floral fluff, calm & cozy, plump in pink and pure fluffiness — and comes in a 40-fl.-oz. size that retails for $5.99;
- Dishwasher Detergent Gel, which contains plant-based cleansers to remove food residues, is available in a 56-fl.-oz. size that retails for $5.99. The gel features two scents — light it up lavender, blended with Moroccan argan oil and French lavender, and shine punch, blended with Japanese yuzu and Madagascan vanilla;
- Dish Liquid features four scents — shine punch, flawlessly floral, light it up lavender, squeaky clean rosey dream and purely pristine. It comes in a 24-fl.-oz. size that retails for $3.99;
- Dishwasher Detergent Packets, which contain plant- and mineral-based cleansers to remove stuck-on food residues, come in 38 packets that retail for $10.49. The packets have three scents — flawlessly floral, light it up lavender and shine punch;
- Multi-Purpose Cleansing Spray, which can be used on counters, mirrors, coffee tables and sinks, contains plant-based cleansers. Available in five scents — tall glass of gleam, clean & chill, rose & shine, radically radiant and slice of shine — each spray is safe to use on ceramic, chrome, concrete, Corian, Formica, granite, laminate flooring and marble. Each 23-fl.-oz. size retails for $3.99; and
- Multi-Purpose Cleaning Wipes come in four scents — tall glass of gleam, clean & chill, rose & shine and slice of shine. The wipes can be used on such surfaces as acrylic, aluminum, ceramic, concrete, fiberglass, glass, granite, marble and stainless steel, among others. A pack of 37 wipes retails for $3.99.
Love Home and Planet’s offerings will hit Target shelves throughout the month of January and launch in additional grocery and mass retailers in March.
No comments found