Danone North America gets in the fall spirit
Seasons change, and in an instant, it will be time for all things pumpkin spice.
That is why Danone North American is taking a fall leap with several new launches, which are sure to help users embrace fall festivities.
Shoppers can reach for such seasonal additions as:
- International Delight French Toast Swirl Flavored Creamer, which contains maple and cinnamon French toast flavors, and can be found at retailers nationwide for $3.79;
- International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Flavored Creamer, which is a limited time addition, and has the flavors of pumpkin and spice joined together. It currently can be found at retailers nationwide for the suggested price of $3.79;
- Silk Pumpkin Spice Almond Creamer, which combines nutty almond and pumpkin together, to spice up any coffee. Found at retailers nationwide, it is priced at $4.29;
- Oikos Greek Pumpkin Pie Yogurt, which blends fall spice with Greek yogurt, contains 11 g of protein per 5.3-oz. serving, 160 calories, and retails for $1.19 at retailers nationwide;
- So Delicious Dairy Free Caramel Apple Crumble Oatmilk Frozen Dessert, which combines apple, cinnamon, brown sugar and a caramel swirl together. It is dairy-free, Non-GMO Project Verified, gluten-free, certified vegan, and retails for $5.49 at retailers nationwide.
Further information on each of the seasonal offerings from Danone North America’s brand can be found on the company or brand’s websites.
No comments found