Unilever deodorants get formatted for on-the-go use
Unilever’s deodorants have gotten a brand-new look.
The Englewood Cliffs, N.J.-based company unveiled new Deodorant Wipes from its Dove, Dove Men+Care, Degree Women, Degree Men and Axe brands.
Designed for on-the-go use, the wipes can be used to freshen the underarm, neck and chest. The wipes also are pre-moistened, packaged with built-in lids to ensure freshness and free of alcohol.
“Our research* shows that nearly 50% of people are applying their deodorant multiple times every single day,” Dawn Hedgepeth, general manager and vice president of Unilever Deodorants, Men’s Grooming and Hand and Body Lotion said. She continued, “Our new Deodorant Wipes provide an easy-to-use format for wiping away sweat and freshening up. There are countless moments where these wipes can provide a fresh re-set – activities like working out, before a big meeting, during travel, on the way to meet up with friends or just running around the house.”
The full lineup of Unilever Deodorant Wipes includes:
- Dove Go Fresh Cucumber & Green Tea Deodorant Wipes, which are available in a 10-count pack that retails for $2.99, contain 2% glycerin and are non-irritating;
- Dove Men+Care + Active Fresh Deodorant Wipes, which contain 2% glycerin, no alcohol and are non-irritating;
- Degree Women Stay Fresh White Flower & Lychee Deodorant Wipes, which have a light scent of whitewoods, musk and amber;
- Degree Women Stay Fresh Citrus & Bergamot Deodorant Wipes, which contain notes of citrus, clean florals and dry woods;
- Degree Men Cool Rush Deodorant Wipes, which features crisp, green arctic freshness scents;
- Degree Men Overtime Deodorant Wipes, which have a citrus fragrance; and
- Axe Apollo Deodorant Wipes, which contain notes of green fruits and sage.
In addition, the company also is offering 1-oz. Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorants by Dove, Dove Men+Care, Degree Women and Degree Men that retail for $1.99 each.
Unilever’s Deodorant Wipes are available in 25-count packs that retail from $4.98 to $5.99 and can be found on the shelves of food, drug and mass retailers nationwide.
No comments found