Ors Olive Oil brings protective styling innovation to shelves
Ors is looking to help those who use styling wigs and weaves with its new Fix It line.
The sweat and humidity resistant collection is formulated specifically for applying and styling wigs and features a gel adhesive for lace front wig and weave wearers, the Chicago-based company said.
“We set out to create a holistic line of products that complement and enhance each other,” Taniqua Bennett, the director of marketing North America for ORS said. “Our end goal is to provide customers a means to maintain whatever hairstyle they choose, without having to spend lots of time or money to get there,” she added. “Whether you want next level hold for your wig or definition added to your curly hair extension, the Fix It range has a regimen that will work for you.”
Fix It’s line was created to allow weave and wig users the flexibility to change up their style without having to sacrifice the integrity of their natural hair or scalp health, the company said.
“When you want a break from the daily wig styling, this product line allows you to switch between styles with confidence, knowing your scalp is nourished and protected,” Bennett said.
In addition, each product in the collection contains Keravis, which is a complex that’s three times more effective than Panthenol for follicle stimulation and strengthening, the company said.
Featured products in the line include:
- Gel Grip, which is an extreme-hold styling gel for styling and applying wigs and weaves, and retails for $5.49;
- Gellie Glaze & Hold, which also retails for $5.49, and words to lay edges, add definition and moisture, and has staying power for updos with a lasting hold;
- Superhold Spray, which is a styling gel for styling and applying wigs and weaves, and retails for $6.49;
- Liquifix Reset Spray, which creates maximum hold, extends the style time of wigs, weaves and natural and relaxed hair, and retails for $6.99; and
- No Grease Crème Styler, which combines olive oil, frizz-taming argan oil, jojoba and wheat protein to smooth or define curls for weaves, wigs or natural hair, and retails for $7.99.
Shoppers can find the Fix It line from Ors Olive Oil at select Walmart locations and local beauty supply chains in August.
No comments found