Kristen Bell, Dax Shepard bring Hello Bello to Walmart
Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard may be known for their respective acting careers and marriage, but the couple along with Sean Kane, Jay McGraw and Jennifer Pullen, are diving into the baby cate category.
Hello Bello is a new collection of formulated and plant-derived baby necessities that are launching exclusively at Walmart stores and online.
The collection was designed to give parents access to high-quality products that are essential to both babies, parents, budgets and the planet, the Los Angeles-based company said.
“As a mom of two, I know how beautifully messy parenthood can be, and that’s why we created Hello Bello – a line of premium, super-effective baby care products to take care of your kids from head-to-butt-to-toe,” co-founder of Hello Bello, Kristen Bell said. “Our products are fresh and fun. More importantly, we use plant-based ingredients and organic botanicals that are better for our kids and better for our world.”
Hello Bello is bringing 10 products that include diapers, wipes, shampoo, body wash, bubble bath, baby lotion, diaper rash cream, hand sanitizer, mineral sunscreen, bug spray and laundry detergent that ranges from $1.88 to $23.94.
“We know parenting is hard enough as it is,” co-founder Dax Shepard said. “Parents shouldn’t have to choose between what’s good for their baby and good for their budget. That’s why we couldn’t ask for a better exclusive retail partner than Walmart, who is making it possible for us to offer premium products at a non-premium price.”
The brand’s full collection includes:
- Diapers, which are designed with spherical absorbent technology that can absorb 50 times its weight in fluid and provide a comfy fit that’s breathable and free of chlorine-processed fluff, artificial fragrances and lotions. The line will feature five designs in-stores and 13 online, and ranges from $7.97 to $23.94;
- Wipes, which use a fragrance-free, hypoallergenic, 99% water formula that contains aloe and chamomile, is plant-based and ranges from $1.98 to $5.98;
- Bubble bath, which is made with such organic extracts as aloe, calendula and cucumber, is pH-balanced, hypoallergenic and does not contain phthalates, parabens, synthetic fragrances or dyes and retails for $5.98;
- Shampoo and body wash, which is hypoallergenic, has a tear-free, two-in-one formula that soothes due to its aloe vera, calendula, avocado and cucumber extracts. It also moisturizes skin with organic jojoba and sunflower seed oils, is available in vanilla apricot, lavender, apple blossom and unscented varieties and retails for $5.98;
- Bug spay, which is USDA Certified, DEET-free, hypoallergenic, non-irritating, lab-tested to repel all types and 55 other insects for up to six hours and retails for $7.98;
- Diaper rash cream, which retails for $6.98, is pediatrician-tested, has a non-nano zinc oxide formula that provides quick relief and contains a blend of sunflower seed oil, coconut oil and tamanu oil;
- Laundry detergent, which is USDA Certified, and uses low-to-no sudsing, sulfate-free formula that features soap berries and botanical extracts and retails for $12.88;
- Baby lotion, which retails for $5.98, features jojoba and sunflower seed oils, moisturizes skin, is plant-based and comes in vanilla apricot, apple blossom, lavender and unscented varieties;
- Hand sanitizer, which has a plant-based formula, helps kill 99.9% of germs and bacteria, softens skin with such botanical extracts as aloe and green tea, is made without the use of triclosan, synthetic fragrances and parabens and retails for $1.88; and
- Mineral sunscreen SPF 50, which was designed to hydrate and protect baby’s skin from the sun, uses broad-spectrum protection of non-nano zinc oxide, includes shea butter, cocoa seed butter, coconut oil and green tea extracts and retails for $8.78.
“We want to be a destination for parents to get everything they need for baby,” Melody Richard, the vice president of baby at Walmart said. “Hello Bello is a fantastic addition to our assortment, enabling us to offer a fun, exclusive and affordable option for parents who prefer products made with organic and plant-based ingredients.”
No comments found