Bed Head by Tigi celebrates ‘Your Vibe Our Tribe’
Bed Head by Tigi is celebrating the lifestyle, inspiration, hair and vibe of 10 individuals for its new campaign.
The “Your Vibe Our Tribe” campaign shares the brand’s mission in helping consumers be anything but ordinary, the company said.
Drawing inspiration from city streets and the unique energy of the people that live there, the campaign features everything from hairdressers to graphic artists and fashion to festival trends.
“For decades, Bed Head has been synonymous with self-expression, creativity and individuality. We are proud to unveil our 2019 ‘Your Vibe, Our Tribe’ initiative which highlights bold creatives who embody the Bed Head spirit,” the general Manager of Tigi Americas and APAC, Elisa Fischer said. “This talented and versatile group is not afraid to stand out and not fit in, and their hair is only one of the many ways they express themselves. With Bed Head’s innovative styling range, hairdressers and clients alike inspire and celebrate their own uniqueness.”
Featured in the campaign are:
- Bria Vinaite, an actress who was discovered on Instagram, and was cast in the film “The Florida Project.” She is currently writing and producing a project based off her teenage years, which saw her founding ChroniCal Designs — a weed-themed clothing line at 19 years old;
- Kiki Tobar, a hairdresser who’s preferred style is medium color and extensions, is based in West Hollywood, and is a color educator for Tigi. She also is a makeup artist and painter;
- Philip Downing, who first joined the brand’s Tigi’s Inspirational Youth team, and has now worked his way up to become a creative director at the Tigi Academy in New York City, where he assists in training courses for the brand’s ambassadors and Inspirational Youth;
- Kelia Moniz, who started surfing at five years old, and is a two-time World Championship Longboarder;
- Natalie Nootenboom, who became the first plus-sized model to walk in an Anna Sui show at 16 years old, also is the niece of DJ Steve Aoki and model Devon Aoki, and is currently working on her first heavy-metal EP;
- Paris Love Child, who started an events and fashion company that provides clients with cosmetology, makeup, personal fashion, styling and creative direction services. She spent the last five years as the lead singer and songwriter of SoLA, and is now concentrating on a solo career as a rapper in the UK underground scene;
- Dani Thorne, who is an electronic DJ and producer who makes music under the name COM3T, and has a SoundClod series titled Girl on Girl, where she champions for other women DJs;
- Brittany Sky, who is a DJ that has opened for such artists as Snoop Dogg, Migos, 2Chainz and Stormzy. She has created mixed for such brands as Beats by Dre, Adidas and Billboard, and was cast as the love interest in Kendrick Lamar’s ‘Poetic Justice’ music video;
- Wes Palmer, who is a Houston-based hairstylist that has gone viral on Instagram. His videos put his classic training and original methods of hair painting, balayage, vibrant color and haircutting on blast, and is now an ambassador for Tigi and a member of the Behind the Chair team; and
- Joel Torres, who grew up offering haircuts to friends and neighbors in Puerto Rico, and has now been part of Tigi’s International Team for 19 years. His work has graced the pages of Vogue Italia, Harper’s Bazaar and InStyle.
The brand also is encouraging consumers to join the conversation by using the #YouTribeOurVibe hashtag on social media.
No comments found