NACDS announces Total Store Expo Product Showcase winners
The National Association of Chain Drug Stores has announced the winners of the 2018 NACDS Total Store Expo Product Showcase. These products were among those exhibited in the exhibit hall during the trade show, which took place Aug. 25-27 in Denver.
NACDS said winning entries were chosen by retail attendees.
The winners, by category were:
- Baby Care: Hyland’s for its Hyland’s Baby Oral Pain Relief Tablet;
- Consumables: Fit Crunch Bar by Chef Robert Irvine for the Physicians Formula – Butter Collection;
- General Merchandise: American Greeting for the Star Wars Greeting Card Collection by Papyrus;
- Health care/OTC: Bausch + Lomb for its Lumify drops;
- Home health care: Dexcom for the Dexcom G6 Continuous Glucose Monitoring System;
- Household products/non-edible consumables: Gurunanda for its Aromatherapy Essential Oils and Diffusers;
- Personal care/HBC: Bulldog Skincare for Bulldog Skincare for Men – Age Defense Moisturizer 3.3 oz.;
- Pharmacy operations, equipment and services: Legacy Pharmaceutical Packaging for its Opioid Control Pack; and
- Pharmacy products: Ascensia Diabetes Care for Contour Next One Smart Meter and app system.
NACDS said the 2019 NACDS Total Store Expo is set for Aug. 24-26 in Boston.
No comments found