Special Report: Digital Disruption Innovation Summit
In mid-April, Walgreens, Drug Store News and Mack Elevation worked together to convene the Digital Disruption Innovation Summit. The one-day event drew more than 200 suppliers and Walgreens executives, who heard from experts and their peers about what the retail world is doing to keep ahead of trends and deliver on customer needs.
Below, find all of the insights, including a PDF of the special section from DSN’s June issue.
- Dan Mack: Are you open to reinvention?
- Walgreens’ Joe Hartsig discusses balancing traditional, digital
- Facebook’s Carlos Garcia touts leveraging mobile
- Google’s Ryan Olohan emphasizes incremental results
- L2’s Chad Bright focuses on data’s potential for retail
- One Click Retail’s Nathan Rigby encourages investments in talent, logistics
- Bain’s Jamie Cleghorn focuses on value in consumer, business relationships
- IBM Watson’s Stephen Laughlin encourages getting hyper-personal
- Kantar’s Bryan Gildenberg forecasts retail world of 2025
- New retail frontiers: OTC panelists cite digital opportunities for Walgreens
- The experience of beauty: Panel touts adaptability, engagement
No comments found