Loblaw opens up PC Insiders to PC Optimum members
Loblaw announced that it has opened its PC Insiders subscription program to 16 million PC Optimum loyalty members.
Originally launched as a small invitation-only offer of exclusive rewards and e-commerce benefits for select members who also were PC Financial Mastercard holders, the program offered rewards on Canada’s top brands and family essentials.
“What started as a small test quickly ballooned, drawing more subscribers than we imagined, and a long waiting list. Today that wait is over, with an open invitation to customers nationwide,” Sarah Davis, president of Loblaw said. “We’ve packaged up the powerful combination of Canada’s favourite products and its most complete e-commerce network for families who want exceptional value and convenience.”
For a $99 annual subscription, PC Insiders members will have access to exclusive value and convenience offers including:
- Free PC Expense e-commerce grocery pickup;
- Free shipping from Shopper’s Drug Mart and Joe Fresh;
- An extra 20% back in PC Optimum points on all brands of baby diapers and formula;
- An extra 20% back in PC Optimum points on all purchases of PC Organics products, PC Black Label collection, Joe Fresh, and luxury beauty items from Shopper’s Drug Mart;
- Surprise home-delivered box of President’s Choice items; and
- A $99 travel credit annually for PC travel service bookings.
“This launch is a big opportunity for our most loyal customers, as the more they use the subscription the more they will save and earn,” Davis said. “PC Optimum loyalty points are already in the wallet of 16 million Canadians, and this is a new opportunity for members who want to take their loyalty benefits to the next level.”
No comments found