Dollar General unveils exclusive in-store products, savings
Dollar General is welcoming the summer in a big way, by revealing the products that will be hitting its shelves as the temperatures rise.
“Dollar General is excited to deliver a summer of savings to our customers,” Jason Reiser, Dollar General’s executive vice president and chief merchandising officer, said. “We have a dynamic lineup of products our customers will only find at Dollar General including limited-edition products from national brand partners, an expanded assortment of better-for-you product offerings and a host of unique beauty care products from the newly-launched Studio Selection line. We look forward to helping all of our customers enjoy the summer by offering the value and convenience they have come to expect from Dollar General.”
Upcoming products and offers from the Goodlettsville, Tenn.-based company include:
- The second annual military Share a Coke can series, which recognizes and pays tribute to the military community. For $1, consumers are able to purchase a 16-oz. can of Coca-Cola from Memorial Day through Labor Day;
- The Red Bull Camo Can, which is available exclusively at Dollar General in late June for $3.50, with a portion of each sale benefitting the USO;
- The Studio Selection, which launches in late June, and will offer consumers a 100% satisfaction guarantee on such products as shampoo, conditioner, body lotion, body wash, facial cleansers and moisturizers;
- The Summer Splash Skittles, which are limited-edition flavors that will be exclusive to Dollar General. In late June, consumers can purchase the product, which combines strawberry, blue raspberry, orange, kiwi banana and watermelon flavors together in a 2-oz. bag that retails for $0.85;
- The Hershey’s Military Collection, which provides a salute to the military with Hershey’s XL Appreciation Bars that contain a sentimental note of thanks in the wrapper, and come in Hershey’s Milk Chocolate, Hershey’s Milk Chocolate with Almonds, KitKat Crisp Wafers and Reese’s;
- Steven Tyler’s Out on a Limb DVD, which the retailer will be the exclusive brick-and-mortar retailer for until August 28;
- Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes with Marshmallows, which the retailer will launch beginning in July for $3 a box;
- Crisp Apple and Tangerine Clementine ChapStick, which will be the only flavors along with fruit punch and grape, to be available at the retailer this year for $1.25 each; and
- Nutro, which offers consumers a variety of wet and dry food for pets.
Further information on the products and savings hitting the Dollar General’s shelves this summer can be found by visiting their website.
No comments found