BJ’s Wholesale Club’s Wellsley Farms joins the wine club
Shoppers can now pick up a bottle of wine from BJ’s Wholesale Club’s Wellsley Farms line.
The Westborough, Mass.-based retailer announced the release of five wines from its brand, with prices beginning at $6.99 and availability at select clubs.
“At BJ’s, we pride ourselves on offering unbeatable value and high-quality products,” Bonnie Volpe, vice president of DMM, beverages, pet and tobacco, said. “That’s why we’re excited to introduce our new Wellsley Farms wines from some of the finest winemaking regions in the world. Whether it’s a special occasion or a quiet night at home, BJ’s shoppers can celebrate every moment with these delicious, incredibly priced new wines.”
Wellsley Farms’ wine lineup will include:
- Malbec from Mendoza, Argentina, which is made with grapes handpicked at the highest elevations;
- Prosecco from Treviso, Italy, which contains Glera grapes and notes of apples, bananas and peaches;
- Pinto Grigio from Venezie, Italy, which has delicate and fruity notes;
- Cabernet Sauvignon from California, which is made with select grapes grown on 25-year-old vines, and contains a core of black currant; and
- Sauvignon Blanc from Marlborough, New Zealand, which has tropical fruit flavors that are balanced with acidity and have a clean finish.
To find the nearest BJ’s Wholesale Club that carries beer and wine, the retailer encourages shoppers to use the store locator on its website.
No comments found