Emerson Group, MarketHub ink CBD-focused partnership
The Emerson Group and MarketHub, a CBD category expert, are joining forces.
The companies announced a new partnership aimed towards offering retailers and their customers an entry point into the CBD industry.
Through the partnership, retailers will gain access to The Emerson Group’s sales, category management and logistics services, as well as MarketHub’s expertise in CBD sourcing, assortment, merchandising and consumer education, the companies said.
“This partnership offers turnkey solutions that allow retailers to stay at the forefront of this exciting health opportunity,” MarketHub’s Blake Patterson, said.
In addition, retailers will be given access to:
- Proprietary in-store and online shopper education platform;
- Highly vetted CBD brand portfolio that incorporates the highest standards in sourcing, manufacturing and labeling;
- Optimized CBD product assortment with representation across all need states and forms;
- Reliable and flexible logistics platform;
- Turnkey merchandising solutions;
- Shopper marketing and category management capabilities; and
- CBD legal and scientific expertise
“Consumer access to CBD products has the potential to change the way people think about their self-care,” Emerson Group founder, Scott Emerson, said. “This revolution will bring new demands as it relates to merchandising, assortment and education. Our partnership will provide the capabilities needed to support executional excellence in the retail environment.”
The partnership between The Emerson Group and MarketHub allows retailers and consumers to take advantage of the immense potential of a variety of hemp extract products, all while instilling confidence in the quality of these products, the companies said.
No comments found