Walmart announces updates for mobile pharmacy app
BENTONVILLE, Ark. — Walmart has announced enhancements to its mobile pharmacy app. The update will help customers make better saving decisions and allow quick access to its list of $4 prescriptions.
According to the company, the enhanced app will allow customers to:
- Complete mobile refills on the go;
- Refill prescriptions from Rx label;
- Transfer prescriptions from other pharmacies to Walmart;
- View a prescription history;
- Browse Walmart’s selection of $4 prescritpions; and
- Locate the closest Walmart Pharmacy wherever the customer may be.
The company also reported that 95% of Walmart pharmacies across the United States had a mobile refill within the first month after rolling out the update.
No comments found