Grove Collaborative debuts Honu vitamins
Grove Collaborative, a digital-first brand and e-commerce platform for natural home and personal care products, is diving into the wellness space.
The San Francisco-based company has launched Honu, a line of specially formulated vitamins and supplements.
Featuring simple and such descriptive names as “Gut Check” and “Grounded,” Honu looks to simplify the vitamin game with its 10 easy-to-identify products that span across the energy, digestion, sleep and immune system support areas.
In addition, each product is packaged recyclable glass to reduce plastic waste, the company said.
“Honu products are formulated and named for the benefit people actually are seeking,” Stuart Landesberg, co-founder and chief executive officer of Grove Collaborative, said. “In the same way that Grove has taken the guesswork out of switching from conventional to more natural products, our new Honu line takes the guesswork out of the vitamin and supplements category and speaks to what Grove is all about — going beyond traditional offerings to offer high quality products made from the purest ingredients on the planet.”
Named after the Hawaiian green sea turtle, the brand’s full collection of products includes:
- Gut Check, which supports easy digestion;
- Looking Good, which is for healthy skin and nails;
- Me Time, which is a women’s multivitamin;
- Nesting, which is a prenatal vitamin;
- The Works, which is a men’s multivitamin;
- Paradise, which has the benefits of vitamin D minus the sun;
- Bedtime, which supports the immune system;
- Grounded, which helps ease occasional stress; and
- Boost, which has B12 and extra energy.
Shoppers can find Honu’s products on its website.
No comments found