Galderma aims to tap men’s skin care market
FORT WORTH, Texas — Galderma Laboratories L.P., makers of Cetaphil, is introducing a new skin care line for men.
The new Cetaphil Men line will offer seven new products designed to complement the Cetaphil Family, offering an extensive line of solutions to clean, moisturize and protect men's skin.
According to recent research from Mintel, men's personal care in the US is anticipated to reach $4.7 billion in sales by 20201, so this launch comes at an opportune time for the Cetaphil Brand.
"The introduction of Cetaphil Men further amplifies the Cetaphil Brand's mission to provide the most effective and comprehensive skin care products to the consumer. After the successful launch of Cetaphil Baby in 2015, Cetaphil Men is a great addition to our skin care family," says Miles Harrison, President and General Manager at Galderma for North America. "Cetaphil has been a trusted brand by consumers and dermatologists for over 65 years, and with the growth of the industry and the growing male consumer demographic, creating a line curated for their needs was the next phase in offering targeted skin care to our current fan base and to new consumers."
The new Cetaphil Men products include:
- Cetaphil Men Daily Face Wash – Removes dirt, sweat and excess oil without drying or irritating skin. Clinically proven to deep clean, this product helps protect and preserve skin's natural moisture barrier.
- Cetaphil Men Daily Face Cloths – Made to clean and refresh skin on-the-go, the soothing, fragrance-free formula won't dry out skin, and is durable enough to be used on stubble, beards and even hands.
- Cetaphil Men Daily Face Lotion SPF 15 – This lightweight, non-greasy lotion absorbs quickly, won't clog pores and locks in moisture while protecting skin with broad spectrum SPF 15. The non-irritating, oil-free formula soothes sensitive skin even post-shave.
- Cetaphil Men 3-in-1 Active Antibacterial Bar – A triple action antibacterial, deodorizing, and hydrating bar built for daily face and body use. Its non-irritating, soap-free formula tackles bacteria and odor while keeping skin hydrated and healthy.
- Cetaphil Men Daily Clean Bar – A unique, soap-free formula with 5 dry skin-fighting ingredients for optimal hydration on the face and body. This bar cleans while it moisturizes with a rich lather that rinses easily and won't leave a residue.
- Cetaphil Men 3-in-1 Daily Lotion – A lightweight, non-greasy lotion for all skin types that hydrates to restore moisture and protects skin from moisture loss. Formulated with Macadamia Nut Oil and Vitamin E, it absorbs quickly and is clinically proven to provide 24-hour hydration.
- Cetaphil Men Extreme Healing Lotion – With clinically proven 24-hour hydration to heal dry skin, this powerful, non-greasy formula includes ERC5 moisture lock technology and a total of 9 moisturizers including Vitamins E and B5 for healthy, renewed skin.
The Cetaphil Men line is now available online and at select retailers nationwide including Target, Publix, Ahold, HEB, Giant Eagle, Weis, Amazon.com, Drugstore.com, Soap.com and will be available at Walgreens beginning this spring.
BelVita launches omnichannel breakfast campaign
EAST HANOVER, N.J. — BelVita is launching a new Steady Morning Energy integrated campaign featuring several short films that poke fun at the different ways people use energy in the morning.
The campaign aims to showcase how belVita Breakfast Biscuits offer four hours of nutritious steady energy helps no matter what a morning might bring.
"We know our consumers are constantly on-the-go – whether it is to the gym, or just getting ready to look like they've been to the gym," said Jason Levine, vice president of marketing, Biscuits, Mondelēz International. "belVita Breakfast Biscuits are specially portioned in convenient, individual packs to enjoy as part of a balanced breakfast no matter what the morning brings."
With six original spots across TV, digital and social, advertising debuted on television and will extend to a variety of social media and digital channels starting. Additionally, beginning Feb. 29, belVita will bring samples and custom content to more than 2,500 gyms across the U.S. and Canada.
As part of the relationship that includes signage and digital content integration, more than 5 million samples of belVita Breakfast Biscuits will be extended to morning gym-goers across North America. As a brand that believes tasting is believing, belVita Breakfast Biscuits can't wait for a new audience to experience the breakfast biscuits' four hours of nutritious steady energy first-hand.
BelVita Crunchy Breakfast Biscuits are available in five flavors – Blueberry, Golden Oat, Cinnamon Brown Sugar, Chocolate and Cranberry Orange.
BelVita Soft Baked Breakfast Biscuits are available in four flavors – Mixed Berry, Oats & Chocolate, Banana Bread and Cinnamon – to satisfy any palate and can be enjoyed as part of a balanced breakfast with a serving of low-fat dairy and fruit.