EcoTools develops new hair brushes
GURNEE, Ill. — EcoTools, a maker of eco-conscious beauty accessories, has developed five new hair brushes designed with an aerodynamic EcoVent system to dry hair 20% faster, the company stated.
The brushes are made with cruelty-free materials, including repurposed aluminum and renewable bamboo and retail for $11. The five EcoTools hair brush styles include:
- Smoothing Detangler: The bristle design and cushioned paddle glides through hair for gentle detangling;
- Full Volume Styler: Ideal for styling longer locks, the rounded brush design creates volume;
- Styler + Smoother: A versatile half-round design provides the styling features of a round brush, while the cushion gently smoothes and detangles;
- Sleek + Shine Finisher: Synthetic boar's hair bristles distribute hair's natural moisturizers; and
- Quick Volume Styler: Ideal for styling short to medium hair, the narrow round design creates speedy blowouts.
No comments found