Needless to say, nostalgia for the ’90s continues to take over the beauty space.
Gelish and Morgan Taylor are the latest brands to channel some serious nostalgia with its “Clueless” summer 2022 collection of nail colors, which were created through a partnership with Paramount Pictures.
Featuring 12 shades inspired by the classic film, the polishes aim to be a fun and vibrant throwback that will have consumers reminiscing about a much simpler time, the company said.
To showcase the era the film is known for, the company created two glitter overlay shades that reflect the over-the-top and exciting fashion of the times, as well as a mustard yellow crème hue and a shattered glass glitter overlay shade.
“We are very excited to be collaborating with Paramount Pictures for the ‘Clueless’ collection,” said Danny Haile, CEO and founder of Gelish Soak-Off Polish. “The movie is such a classic fan favorite that we knew this color range really had to be outstanding. It was such a fun range of colors to put together, and we hope everyone loves the shades as much as we do!”
Shades that are part of the collection include:
- Oops, My Bad!, a shattered glass glitter overlay polish;
- So Check It, a sage green crème hue;
- Ugh, As If, a mustard yellow crème shade;
- Highly Selective, a light pink metallic polish;
- Adorably Clueless, a princess pink crème shade;
- Driving In Platforms, a poppy coral crème hue;
- Powers of Persuasion, a violet crème polish;
- Total Betty, a sky blue crème color;
- She’s A Classic, a hot pink crème hue;
- I Totally Paused, a red punch crème polish;
- Let’s Do A Makeover, a marigold crème shade; and
- Two Snaps For You, the lightest pink with party glitter polish.
[Read More: OPI, Xbox partner on gaming-inspired nail collection]
Consumers can find the “Clueless” summer 2022 collection from Morgan Taylor and Gelish available for a limited time at select distributors.