Garden of Life is debuting a new line of Triple Action Dr. Formulated Probiotics, which contain formulas made from clean, traceable, organic and non-GMO ingredients.
Designed to help support a healthy gut through a blend of prebiotics, probiotics and postbiotics, the line comes in six formulations that range from immune support to women’s pH, the brand said.
“We learn more every day about the complexity of our gut microbiome and how it affects our overall health,” said Brian Ray, president of Garden of Life. “Our innovative triple-action formula provides the comprehensive gut support that’s so critical to our well-being in order to empower extraordinary health.”
Featuring a specially formulated triple-action blend that works to help weed out negative bacteria from the gut and add good bacteria, the line includes the following:
- Probiotics 30 Billion: A probiotic formulated to fit most individual’s needs, it is built to support everyday wellness;
- Probiotics 100 Billion: An extra-strength formula for those searching for an extra bit of support;
- Probiotics Immune: A blend of 14 probiotic strains, zinc and vitamin D3, it is designed to help support immune and digestive health;
- Probiotics Women’s pH: The gummies, formulated with vaginal health in mind, contain specific strains that aid in supporting a healthy pH, as well as helps promote yeast and bacterial balance;
- Probiotics Gas and Bloating: It contains prebiotic and postbiotic strains that work to promote regularity and help support digestive comfort; and
- Probiotics Calm: A blend of probiotic strains that support mood and relaxation, and contain organic ashwagandha.
[Read More: Garden of Life expands Dr. Formulated line]
The brand announced that it is also rolling out Dr. Formulated Pre + Probiotic Gummies for adults and children. The gummies contain multiple probiotic strains and a high CFU count at 10 billion for adults and 5 billion for children, the company said.
Consumers can find Garden of Life’s Triple Action Dr. Formulated Probiotics online.