Talenti intros line of layered gelato jars
Fans of Talenti brand’s line of gelato have something new to reach for in the freezer aisle.
The Englewood Cliffs, N.J.-based company, which is part of Unilever’s portfolio, announced the launch of its new Gelato Layers collection.
“Talenti Gelato Layers truly brings our commitment to craftsmanship to life,” Josh Hochschuler, the founder of Talenti said. “Each Talenti Layers recipe is hand-crafted to include quality ingredients sourced from around the world. Talenti Layers promises a new eating experience for fans as they indulge in each layer.”
Each jar contains five layers made up of gelato, pieces and sauces. The launch’s seven flavors include:
- Vanilla Fudge Cookie, which has the brand’s Double Dark gelato, a layer of cookie chunks, fudge sauce, Talenti Madagascan Vanilla Bean gelato and a layer of chocolate covered waffle cone pieces;
- Salted Caramel Truffle, which features a layer of the brand’s Sea Salt Caramel gelato, chocolate cookies, the brand’s Dulce de Leche sauce, vanilla gelato and caramel truffles;
- Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake, which starts with a layer of cheesecake gelato, semi-sweet chocolate flakes, black cherry sauce, another layer of cheesecake gelato and graham cookie pieces;
- Black Raspberry Vanilla Parfait, which has black raspberry gelato, oat crisps, a layer of blueberry sauce, vanilla gelato and a second layer of oat crisps;
- Peanut Butter Vanilla Fudge, which features peanut butter gelato, peanut butter cups, fudge sauce, vanilla gelato and peanut butter cookies;
- Mint Fudge Cookie, which is made with the brand’s Mediterranean Mint gelato, chocolate cookies, hot fudge, a second layer of Mediterranean Mint gelato and fair-trade chocolate cookie pieces; and
- Dark Chocolate Cherry, which starts with Talenti’s Double Dark gelato, chocolate flakes, black cherry sauce, more Double Dark gelato and fudge truffles.
“The Talenti Layers range is the most innovative and decadent in the Talenti portfolio,” Leslie Miller, the marketing director of ice cream at Unilever said. “We drew inspiration from this line to create a one-of-a-kind experience for consumers – it’s a space that feels as decadent as the jars themselves. We can’t wait for our fans to join us and taste Talenti in a whole new way.”
The brand’s full line of Gelato Layers is now available at select grocery stores nationwide where it retails from $5.49 to $6.49 per jar.
No comments found