So Delicious Dairy Free launches new frozen desserts
Makers of dairy-free food and beverages So Delicious Dairy Free has announced the launch of five new frozen dessert flavors that come in coconut and cashew milk options.
“At So Delicious, good taste is everything, and the same goes for our consumers,” Lauren Start, brand manager of So Delicious Dairy Free, said. “We are excited to celebrate unique combinations of ingredients that will inspire taste buds everywhere!”
Available in limited edition packaging, the new products come in two cashew milk flavors:
- Bananas Foster that contains banana, vanilla and chocolate chips; and
- Peachy Maple Pecan that features Non-GMO Project Verified peaches, pecans and maple syrup.
The coconut milk flavors include:
- Blueberry Cardamom that contains blueberries, cardamom spice and organic coconuts;
- Cold Brew Coffee that features 100% Arabica coffee extract; and
- Toasted Coconut Key Lime that has key lime, organic toasted coconut swirled together with coconut milk.
So Delicious Dairy Free’s new launches are dairy and soy free, non-GMO Project Verified, gluten-free, certified vegan and free of artificial flavors. All flavors are currently rolling out to retailers nationwide.
No comments found