PetSafe unveils new pet doors, fences
PetSafe is offering new solutions on how to keep those furry family members safe as the weather gets warmer.
The Knoxville, Tenn.-based company announced the launch of several new pet doors and fences, which can be found online and at several pet retailers.
“We’re welcoming spring with an expanded pet door line to offer our customers even more choices to meet their needs while giving their pets the freedom to enjoy warmer weather,” Tracey Quillin, the PetSafe category manager — doors, said
Featured in the brand’s launch are:
- The New Wall Entry Pet Door, which can be installed with a variety of wall materials, and are ideal for homes without a patio or side door option;
- The Pet Screen Door, which is available in small and large, and installs easily into an existing screen door;
- The Microchip Cat Door, which can be purchased in white, allows cats the independence to come and go with a microchip ID that also keeps unwanted animals outside;
- The YardMax Cordless In-Ground Fence, which features a battery-powered design, and eliminates the need to drill holes in the exterior of the home; and
- The Stay and Play Wireless Fence for Stubborn Dogs, which provides higher intensity correction levels for persistent pets.
“These pet door additions complement our new fencing options perfectly, providing our customers the freedom to mix and match to get their home’s entire exterior ready to enjoy with their pets this spring,” Ryan Hubbard, PetSafe category manager — containment said.
No comments found