PepsiCo food, drinks get the holiday treatment
PepsiCo is once again looking to help consumers get in the holiday spirit by launching new snacks and beverages for a limited time.
The Purchase, N.Y.-based company’s full line of sweet treats includes:
- Quaker Gingerbread Spice Instant Oatmeal, which features a blend of 100% whole grain oats and gingerbread spices, comes in a 12.1-oz. size and retails for $3.79;
- Cap’n Crunch’s Christmas Crunch, which features holiday shapes and comes in an 18-oz. size that retails for $4.63;
- Quaker Gingerbread Spice Life Cereal, which has a touch of gingerbread and Quaker oats, comes in an 18-oz. size and retails for $4.63;
- Starbucks Peppermint Mocha Iced Espresso Classics, which contains espresso, milk, peppermint and chocolate, comes in a 40-fl-oz. multi-serve bottle that retails for $4.99;
- Starbucks Peppermint Mocha Ready-to-Drink Iced Latte, which features espresso, milk, chocolate and peppermint, that is wrapped in a festive single-serve 14-fl-oz. package that retails for $2.79;
- Mtn Dew Merry Mash-Up, which has a cranberry and pomegranate taste, and comes in a 20-fl-oz. size that retails for $1.99 and a 12-pack of 12-fl-oz. cans for $5.99;
- Mtn Dew Ice Cherry, which contains a lemon and lime flavor with a splash of cherry, and is available in a 12 pack of 12-fl-oz. cans that retail for $5.99, 20-fl-oz. bottles for $1.99 and 2l for $2.29;
- Bubly Holiday Pack, which features the strawberry and lime flavors, comes in a 16 pack of 12-fl-oz. cans that retail for $10.99, and is exclusive to Amazon and Walmart’s website;
- Pure Leaf Apple Cider Flavored Iced Tea, which is authentically brewed with black tea and apple cider, comes in a 5.9-fl-oz. bottle that retails for $2.59 and is exclusive to Target;
- Gaorade Gx, which allows consumers to personalize their fueling solutions and customize a bottle with their favorite name, team logo and hydration options through Jan. 18;
- Tropicana Coco Blends, which contains a mix of coconut water, and is available in the pineapple with coconut water flavor and peach passion fruit with coconut variety;
- Cracker Jack Holiday Sugar Cookie Popcorn, which features candy-coated popcorn with festive sprinkles, and comes in 4-oz. bags that retail for $1.89;
- Rold Gold Dipped Pretzels, which come in classic chocolate-dipped tiny twists or peppermint-dipped snowflake flavors, and are packaged in a 8.5-oz. size that retails for $3.99;
- Rold Gold Holiday Rings, which features pretzel circles that can easily be made into chocolate treats, and come packaged in a 15-oz. size that retails for $3.99; and
- Rold Gold Festive Shapes, which come in the snowflake, tree, candy cane and bell shapes, are offered exclusively at Walmart and come in a 10-oz. size that retails for $3.99.
Further information on the products can be found on PepsiCo’s website.
No comments found