PepsiCo food, drinks get the holiday treatment
PepsiCo is once again looking to help consumers get in the holiday spirit by launching new snacks and beverages for a limited time.
The Purchase, N.Y.-based company’s full line of sweet treats includes:
- Quaker Gingerbread Spice Instant Oatmeal, which features a blend of 100% whole grain oats and gingerbread spices, comes in a 12.1-oz. size and retails for $3.79;
- Cap’n Crunch’s Christmas Crunch, which features holiday shapes and comes in an 18-oz. size that retails for $4.63;
- Quaker Gingerbread Spice Life Cereal, which has a touch of gingerbread and Quaker oats, comes in an 18-oz. size and retails for $4.63;
- Starbucks Peppermint Mocha Iced Espresso Classics, which contains espresso, milk, peppermint and chocolate, comes in a 40-fl-oz. multi-serve bottle that retails for $4.99;
- Starbucks Peppermint Mocha Ready-to-Drink Iced Latte, which features espresso, milk, chocolate and peppermint, that is wrapped in a festive single-serve 14-fl-oz. package that retails for $2.79;
- Mtn Dew Merry Mash-Up, which has a cranberry and pomegranate taste, and comes in a 20-fl-oz. size that retails for $1.99 and a 12-pack of 12-fl-oz. cans for $5.99;
- Mtn Dew Ice Cherry, which contains a lemon and lime flavor with a splash of cherry, and is available in a 12 pack of 12-fl-oz. cans that retail for $5.99, 20-fl-oz. bottles for $1.99 and 2l for $2.29;
- Bubly Holiday Pack, which features the strawberry and lime flavors, comes in a 16 pack of 12-fl-oz. cans that retail for $10.99, and is exclusive to Amazon and Walmart’s website;
- Pure Leaf Apple Cider Flavored Iced Tea, which is authentically brewed with black tea and apple cider, comes in a 5.9-fl-oz. bottle that retails for $2.59 and is exclusive to Target;
- Gaorade Gx, which allows consumers to personalize their fueling solutions and customize a bottle with their favorite name, team logo and hydration options through Jan. 18;
- Tropicana Coco Blends, which contains a mix of coconut water, and is available in the pineapple with coconut water flavor and peach passion fruit with coconut variety;
- Cracker Jack Holiday Sugar Cookie Popcorn, which features candy-coated popcorn with festive sprinkles, and comes in 4-oz. bags that retail for $1.89;
- Rold Gold Dipped Pretzels, which come in classic chocolate-dipped tiny twists or peppermint-dipped snowflake flavors, and are packaged in a 8.5-oz. size that retails for $3.99;
- Rold Gold Holiday Rings, which features pretzel circles that can easily be made into chocolate treats, and come packaged in a 15-oz. size that retails for $3.99; and
- Rold Gold Festive Shapes, which come in the snowflake, tree, candy cane and bell shapes, are offered exclusively at Walmart and come in a 10-oz. size that retails for $3.99.
Further information on the products can be found on PepsiCo’s website.
Dove Chocolate’s new bars remix classic flavors
Dove Chocolate is preparing consumers for the holiday season by unveiling its new line of sweets. Containing flavors inspired by the latest culinary trends, the new collection also features classic milk and dark chocolate varieties.
The new flavors from the Hackettstown, N.J.-based company include:
- Bourbon Vanilla Dark Chocolate, which contains bourbon vanilla swirled through Dove Dark Chocolate;
- Salted Caramel Blonde Chocolate, which features a blend of white and milk Dove chocolate and notes of caramel and sea salt;
- Raspberry Rosé Dark Chocolate, which has a pink layer of raspberry and rosé over Dove’s dark chocolate; and
- Almond Brittle Milk Chocolate, which contains toffee and almond pieces in Dove milk chocolate.
“Our chocolate-loving consumers are always looking to up the ante with their treats,” Leslie Philipsen, brand director at Dove Chocolate, said. “We challenged ourselves to bring creative, culinary-inspired flavors like salted caramel and bourbon vanilla and pair them with our signature silky smooth chocolate. We want this new Dove taste experience to give our fans a whole new reason to fall in love with chocolate.”
The new 3.3-oz. Dove Chocolate Bars will retail for $1.99 beginning this December.
Ring Pop gets the gummy treatment
Ring Pops are getting a brand-new look.
Bazooka Candy, the parent company of the sweet treat, announced the launch of the new Ring Pop Gummy Gems.
Inspired by the candy’s signature gem shape, the new launch features a sweet gummy outside and a drop of sour gel on the inside, the company said.
“We are thrilled to introduce Ring Pop Gummy Gems. Generations of Ring Pop consumers know and love the Ring Pop iconic gem shape. That’s why we’re so excited to use all new 3-D technology to create an eye-catching gem-shaped gummy that’s unlike any other,” Becky Sotsky, senior brand manager at Bazooka Candy said. “The combination of the sweet gummy and sour gel, plus the one-of-a-kind gem shape make this product a must try for candy lovers!”
The Ring Pop Gummy Gems are sold in a 3.7-oz. share pack that contains such 2-in-1 flavor combinations as cherry apple, blue raspberry watermelon, lime blue raspberry, and tropical pineapple orange.
Further information can be found on the company’s website and social media channels.