Peeps expands offerings in time for Easter
Fans of Peeps are going to have several new ways to enjoy the marshmallow candy.
The Bethlehem, Pa.-based company announced that it will be adding new flavors, chocolate varieties and jelly beans to its existing portfolio.
In addition to launching new products consumers can try, the brand has also partnered with Funko, Random House Children’s Books and the MLB to expand the ways in which Peeps can be brought home.
“Peeps is dedicated to offering our fans a variety of products, looking at the latest trends to inspire new and exciting innovations,” Caitlin Servian, the brand manager for Peeps said. “We know many families include Peeps in their Easter traditions, and we want to provide our fans with fun new flavors, varieties and merchandise in addition to our iconic Peeps candy.”
New additions coming to the Peeps family include:
- Pancakes & Syrup Flavored Marshmallow Chicks;
- Cotton Candy Flavored Marshmallow Chicks;
- Delights Orange Sherbet Flavored Marshmallow Chicks Dipped in Crème Flavored Fudge;
- Root Beer Float Flavored Marshmallow Chicks, which will be exclusive to Kroger;
- Delights Vanilla Crème Flavored Marshmallow Chicks, which will be available only at Target;
- Filled Delights Chocolate Caramel Swirl Flavored Marshmallow Chicks, which will be exclusive to Target;
- Blue Raspberry Flavored Marshmallow Chicks, which can only be found at Walmart;
- Flavored Jelly Beans;
- Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny;
- International Delight Peeps Flavored Coffee Creamer; and
- Kellogg’s Peeps Marshmallow Flavored Marshmallow Cereal with Marshmallows.
In addition, the brand will be opening its factory doors to consumers through a giveaway with the United Way of the Greater Lehigh Valley, or UWGLV. Further information on the contest, including rules can be found on the company’s website.
The brand also partnered with Candace Nelson, co-founder of Sprinkles and Pizzana in Los Angeles, to create several recipes that include the marshmallow candy, which can currently be found on its website along with other recipes.
No comments found