Nature’s Bounty intros Mac+Maya pet supplement line
Nature’s Bounty, a brand known for its health-and-wellness products for humans, is looking to create supplements for canines.
The company announced the launch of its new Mac+Maya collection of premium supplements for dogs, which aim to support their joints and digestive health, provide glossy skin and coats, relieve occasional stress, and provide overall nutrition.
“After decades spent building trusted vitamins and supplements brands for kids and adults, it was time for us to extend the offering to the other members of our families — the four-legged, tail-wagging kind,” Don Kerrigan, president, North America of Nature’s Bounty, said. “Pet parents, now more than ever, are focused on having their dogs lead healthier lives. That’s why our team of Fido fans put their expertise to work, bringing a family of products to market that meets the nutritional needs of dogs and expectations of their human counterparts.”
Mac+Maya supplements include:
- Joint Support with Glucosamine is formulated with glucosamine, MSM, chondroitin and antioxidants;
- Daily Multivitamin with Breath Support has omega-6 fatty acids, key vitamins and minerals, as well as parsley to help freshen their breath;
- Omega Skin & Coat with Salmon Oil, made with omega-3, omega-6 fatty acids and salmon oil, helps maintain healthy skin and a glossy coat;
- Digestive Health with Probiotics contains alpha-amylase, protease, cellulose and live cultures; and
- Calming Aid with Melatonin is formulated with melatonin and l-tryptophan to act like a doggy chill pill.
Mac+Maya is available for purchase at Amazon, and will hit Meijer shelves in late March.
No comments found