Home Made Simple intros plant-based cleaning products
Home Made Simple, a lifestyle brand that has an award-winning series on the OWN Network, announced that it would be joining the popular plant-based trend with a line of cleaning products.
Featuring such items as hand soap, dish soap, multi-purpose cleaners, laundry detergents and fabric softeners, each of the items bottles are 100% recyclable or made from 25% of more post-consumer recycled plastic, the Cincinnati-based company said.
The full collection of products includes:
- Multi-Purpose Cleaner, which delivers shine, gets rid of dirt and grime, uses 80% plant-derived ingredients, comes in the lavender, lemon and rosemary scents, and retails for $3.99;
- Foaming Hand Soap, which retails for $2.99, uses 85% plant-derived ingredients and is available in the lavender, rosemary and lemon scents;
- Dish Soap, which is tough on grease, uses 95% of plant-based ingredients, features the lavender, lemon and rosemary scents, and retails for $3.99;
- Laundry Detergent, which comes in a 40 fl-oz. size that retails for $3.99 or 100 fl-oz. for $9.99, uses 75% of plant-based ingredients, cleans in cold water, is free of dyes, and comes in the lavender or unscented varieties; and
- Fabric Softener, which is available in a 34 fl-oz. size for $3 or 103 fl-oz. size for $8.99, is free of dyes, uses 70% of plant-based ingredients, and comes in the unscented variety.
In addition to launching the collection, the brand also is partnering with Laila Ali on a Home Made Simple television show on the OWN Network.
“I am excited to continue my partnership with Home Made Simple as they expand into offering consumers a line of naturally inspired, plant-based cleaning products,” said Ali. “As the host of Home Made Simple’s TV show, I meet a lot of families across the country that want products in their home that they can trust and, as a mom, I feel the same way. Home Made Simple has created this line for people just like us who are looking for an effective clean they can feel good about.”
No comments found