Häagen-Dazs announces Spirits Collection launch
Seven boozy treats from the well-known ice cream brand will be hitting shelves very soon.
Häagen-Dazs announced the launch of its new Spirits Collection, which consists of seven ice cream flavors that are infused with spirits.
“The Häagen-Dazs brand is built on a passion for transforming the finest ingredients into extraordinary ice cream experiences,” Rachel Jaiven, Häagen-Dazs brand manager said. “The Spirits Collection was expertly crafted to offer new, extraordinary ways to indulge. Each flavor is perfect to pair with your favorite cocktail, elevate a boozy float or simply enjoy on its own.”
The Oakland, Calif.-based company’s new additions include:
- Irish Cream Brownie, which is an Irish Cream-infused ice cream that is folded together with chocolate brownie pieces and a fudge swirl;
- Rum Tres Leches, which contains white rum-infused ice cream, paired with dulce de leche and tres leches cake;
- Bourbon Vanilla Bean Truffle, which has vanilla bean ice cream, chocolate truffles and a bourbon swirl;
- Stout Chocolate Pretzel Crunch, which features stout infused chocolate ice cream, notes of toasted malt, chocolate covered pretzels and fudge swirls;
- Bourbon Praline Pecan, which has bourbon ice cream that’s infused with brown sugar bourbon swirls and praline pecans;
- Non-Dairy Amaretto Black Cherry Almond Toffee, which contains black cherry jam, almond toffee pieces and Amaretto-infused non-dairy ice cream; and
- Irish Cream Cookie Squares, which contains chocolate cookies topped with Irish-cream infused ice cream that’s coated in dark chocolate.
Häagen-Dazs’ Spirits Collection is currently making its way into the freezer aisle of retailers nationwide and will be widely available by April. The flavors will be available in 14-oz. cartons that retail for $5.29.
All of the products contain less than 0.5% alcohol, the company said.
No comments found