Gardein adds variety to its plant-based line
Conagra’s Gardein, a brand that focuses on plant-based foods, announced that it would be expanding its portfolio.
The Chicago-based company is adding more variety to its line with new options for any snack or meal.
“Fifty-two percent of households purchase plant-based foods and more than 60% are trying to incorporate more plant-based foods into their diet, yet have concerns that they’ll sacrifice taste or texture,” Tara Rozalowsky, vice president and general manager at Conagra, said. “Gardein’s strength has always been that we offer a wide variety of delicious plant-based meat alternatives for chicken, beef, pork, fish and seafood. Gardein offers home cooks and chefs alike a great way to make any dish plant-based.”
New additions include:
- Chick’n wings, chick’n tenders and nuggets, which contain a proprietary blend of pea and wheat protein, come in Gochujang Style Chick’n Wings, Chipotle Georgia Style Chick’n Wings, Nashville Hot Chick’n Tenders and Crispy Golden Chick’n Nuggets;
- Breakfast bowls, which have added the Shakshuka Breakfast Bowl and Saus’age Benny Breakfast Bowls to its lineup, contain 12 g of plant-based protein;
- Skillet meals, which now come in the certified vegan Porkless Thai Curry and Lambless Vindaloo options, contain plant-based proteins, crispy vegetables, whole grains and sauces;
- Breakfast saus’age, which now offers maple-flavored and spicy plant-based patties, have 6 g of protein per serving;
- Italian Saus’age Patties, which are ready in minutes, contain 10 g of protein per serving; and
- Entrée Bowls for One, which now come in the Orange Beefless Bowl, Teriyaki Chick’n Bowl, Chick’n Fajita Bowl, and Italian Saus’age and Pasta Bowl varieties.
Gardein products are Non-GMO Project Verified and can be found in the frozen aisle of retail stores and food service locations.
No comments found