Enlightened debuts dairy-free, low-calorie bars
Enlightened is introducing a new way for consumers to enjoy its high-protein and low-sugar ice cream.
The brand has announced the launch of a new dairy-free and low-calorie collection, which comes in five different flavors.
“We’re thrilled to introduce our creamy dairy-free frozen desserts in spoon-free format,” Michael Shoretz, the founder and CEO of Enlightened, said. “With the introduction of our dairy-free pints, we began serving a whole new community, and offering our dairy-free bars was the next logical step. But whether you’re dairy-free or just an ice cream lover, we’re confident you’ll love our new bars!”
Crafted using an almond milk base, each of the brand’s new bars contains 100 calories or less and are both vegan and gluten-free.
Each of Enlightened’s new flavors are inspired by its classic and fan favorite varieties, which include:
- Salted Caramel, which contains a salted caramel bar with a caramel swirl;
- Mint Chip, which is a mint bar that has chocolate chips;
- Mocha Chocolate Chip, which consists of a mocha bar and chocolate chips;
- Monkey Business, which is a banana bar, that contains peanut butter swirls and chocolate chips; and
- Peanut Butter & Jelly, which contains a peanut butter bar and a raspberry jam swirl.
Shoppers can find the new dairy-free options from Enlightened on the brand’s website and in the ice cream aisle of Albertsons, Safeway, H-E-B, Shoprite, Vons and Sprouts locations.
No comments found