Chobani celebrates anniversary with repackaging and regional offerings
To celebrate its 10th anniversary and commemorate national distribution which began in 2008, Chobani has unveiled a major brand evolution. The Norwich, N.Y.-based company has shifted its visual identity to a new wordmark, packaging design and a range of products that will be offered regionally.
"We make yogurt but our business is wellness — for the fans who enjoy our products to the communities we operate in," Peter McGuinness, chief marketing and commercial officer of Chobani, said. "As we approached 10 years as a national brand, we spent the past 10 years focusing on the impact our company can and does have on communities across America, using food as a force for good. That's framing how we're looking at the next decade, and our new packaging is the first glimpse into that. It's a beautiful translation of our brand and our purpose that moves us closer to becoming a food-focused wellness company."
The brand also explained how it seeks to make universal wellness happen by building upon their founding mission to provide better food for more people. To bring this message to life, Chobani is launching an evolution of the brand’s creative expression — Fighting for Happily Ever After — which will shape everything from product packaging to the brand's website and future campaigns.
Beginning in December, the consumable brand will begin regionally offering the Chobani with a Hint Of – line. These products contain blended Greek yogurt made with only natural ingredients and hand-selected varietal real fruits and spices, the company said. It will include five flavors: Madagascar Vanilla Cinnamon, Wild Blueberry, Monterey Strawberry, Gili Cherry and Alphonso Mango.
Chobani also will be expanding its offerings across existing product platforms to include:
- Chobani Smooth Strawberry Banana and Mixed Berry: Two popular flavors added to the brand’s first ever non-Greek yogurt platform;
- Chobani Flip Honey Crunch Bunch: Inspired by the iconic cereal brand, with honey yogurt, corn flakes, honey oat bunches and glazed pumpkin seeds;
- Chobani Flip Tropical Daybreak: Offering pineapple coconut yogurt, ancient grain clusters, coconut chips and dried pineapple;
- Chobani Whole Milk Vanilla Chocolate Chunk: Delicate dark chocolate chunks, folded into a rich, creamy Madagascar vanilla yogurt;
- Limited Batch Chobani Cherry Vanilla Blended: Combines two of the company's most popular flavors into a blended yogurt;
- Limited Batch Chobani Mint Chocolate Chunk: Inspired by one of America's favorite ice cream flavors, with creamy mint yogurt blended with chocolate pieces; and
- Limited Batch Chobani Flip Buttercrunch Blast: Features toffee pieces, peanut butter clusters, chocolate cookies and roasted peanuts tumbled into a chocolate yogurt.
No comments found