Alden’s Organic encapsulates summer, launches new bars
Alden’s Organic is channeling the spirit of ice cream truck treats with its new line of Orange Cream bars. Consisting of popular ice cream flavors, the Eugene, Ore.-based company incorporated organic ingredients such as milk from cows not treated with artificial growth hormones and crafted the products without the use of high fructose corn syrup or artificial sweeteners.
This launch comes on the heels of the company previously announcing that it would be re-releasing three of its most popular flavors also in organic versions.
“We’ve captured the summer feeling of long, care-free afternoons with our new organic Orange Cream bar. It’s so good we’re calling it ‘summer on a stick,'” Michelle Hunt, vice president of Alden’s Organic, said. “We’ve transformed a classic citrus favorite with clean, organic ingredients that marry refreshing, organic orange sherbet swirled with creamy, organic vanilla ice cream.”
The Orange Cream Bars are just one of five new innovations from the brand, which include:
- Orange Cream Bars feature an orange sherbet swirled with classic vanilla ice cream and clock in at 90 calories.
- Double Fudge Bars channel the classic chocolate fudge bars, by being swirled with an extra helping of organic fudge and are only 100 calories.
- Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Sandwich contains milk chocolate ice cream loaded with organic chocolate chips and sandwiched between two chocolate wafers.
- Birthday Cake Ice Cream Sandwich features birthday cake ice cream with ribbons of purple icing, sandwiched between two vanilla wafers.
- Strawberry Ice Cream Sandwich contains strawberry ice cream swirled with tangy strawberry jam, sandwiched between two vanilla wafers.
The five new launches are available for purchase in packages of four per box, and can be purchased for the suggested retail prices of $4.99 to $5.99 in natural food stores and conventional grocers throughout the nation.
No comments found