Wedderspoon intros Manuka honey skin care line
Wedderspoon is introducing a new innovative skin care line that is specifically infused with manuka honey, organic oils and plant extracts.
The brand’s new lineup includes various products that boost hydration and leave skin looking radiant, the company said. Featured in the launch are:
- The Manuka Honey Hydrating Day Cream, which hydrates, preps skin, contains lemon fruit extract and retails for $22.99;
- The Manuka Honey Gentle Facial Cleanser, which contains aloe leaf juice, blueberry fruit extract, avocado oil and can be purchased for $21.99;
- The Manuka Honey Renewing Body Lotion, which features notes of aloe and green tea, revitalizes skin and retail for $24.99;
- The Manuka Honey and Shea Butter Moisturizing Hand Cream, which combines manuka honey with organic shea butter and vanilla, and can be purchased for $21.99; and
- The Manuka Honey and Shea Butter Exfoliating Sugar Scrub, which is infused with calendula oil and retails for $24.99.
“Manuka Honey is one of the world’s most versatile raw superfoods, and our founding vision has always been to advance the category through innovations that offer a variety of ways to enjoy Manuka Honey,” Rebecca Remley, CEO of Wedderspoon, said. “We believe Manuka Honey has the power to awaken energized living, and our new product lines were created through this guiding lens. Starting with Manuka at the core, we’re amplifying the inherent wellness properties of this unique food with on-trend ingredients like adaptogenic herbs, probiotics, apple cider vinegar — and in our skincare line, organic Shea butter and organic botanicals. We’re buzzing with excitement to share these innovations with retailers and consumers alike, and put Manuka Honey on the map in a way that hasn’t been done before.”
Wedderspoon’s products are available for purchase at specialty, natural and such traditional grocers as Whole Foods Market, Wegmans, Publix, Sprouts, CVS, and Amazon.
No comments found