Walmart adds beauty consultations via Hard Candy demo program
Hard Candy will be showcasing new products at Walmart stores throughout the nation as part of a new retailtainment program.
The beauty brand will be visiting 365 of the retailer’s locations across the United States and offering consumers a personalized makeup consultation. Two looks — Rock the Golden Glow for the day and Rock the Golden Glam for the night — will be demonstrated by utilizing such new products as:
- The Sheer Envy Hydrating Primer Mist, which is a coconut water infused primer mist that boosts hydration and works for up to 12 hours, leaving skin soft, smooth, supple and retails for $8;
- The Look Pro! Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette, which contains shimmering eyeshadow shades, four professional brushes and retails for $10;
- The Be Bold Mascara, which comes in 10 bold or glitter shades that retail for $5;
- The Just Glow! Baked Trio, which features highlighting powders that come in four shades and retails for $9; and
- The Plumping Serum Lip Gloss, which is a gloss that volumizes, hydrates, delivers hyaluronic acid to plump skin, minimize the appearance of lines, comes in 24 sheer or full-color shades and retails for $6.
Hard Candy’s new retailtainment program launched on May 10 and will have demos throughout the month of May in Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Florida, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, New Jersey, New York, Oklahoma, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Virginia and Wyoming locations.
The program will continue all year across the country in target Walmart locations.
No comments found