Spascriptions unveils metallic face masks that wash off
For those looking for the perfect self-care Instagrammable moment, Spascriptions has the product to help.
The brand unveiled several new Metallic Wash Off Face Masks, which are available in convenient three packs.
Featured masks in the packs include:
- The Pore Minimizing Metallic Mask, which contains blue marine algae to help even out complexions and clean and detoxify pores; eucalyptus to destroy bacteria clogging pores; and aloe vera to soothe and moisturize skin;
- The Calming Metallic Mask, which has dead sea salts and minerals to draw out dirt and impurities and helps peel away dead skin cells, uses baking soda for its antibacterial, antifungal, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties; and diamond to improve skin brightness and clarity;
- The Nourishing Metallic Mask, which features algae to exfoliate and deliver antioxidant protection; tea tree to control oil and acne prone skin; and seaweed to help soothe and smooth skin;
- The Purifying Metallic Mask, which contains charcoal to draw out deep-dwelling dirt; volcanic ash to absorb sebum, cleanse and purify skin; and kaolin clay to capture dirt, oil and impurities from clogged pores;
- The Age Defying Metallic Mask, which has collagen to help revive skin elasticity and minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; CoQ10 to provide an energy source for cellular renewal; and hyaluronic acid for water retention and skin hydration; and
- The Glowing Metallic Mask, which features gold to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; manuka honey to hold in moisture; and royal jelly to treat dry and damaged skin.
The masks, available for purchase at Walmart, H-E-B, on Amazon and Global Beauty Care’s website, come in a three-pack that retails for $13.99 or individual 5-oz. tubes for $8.99.
No comments found