SheaMoisture intros wash-and-go focused collection
SheaMoisture is looking to help those with natural hair achieve a simple wash-and-go style.
The brand unveiled its new Coconut Custard Make It Last Wash N’ Go collection, which helps those with a range of hair textures — from 3A to 4C — achieve a defined style that is long-lasting.
Created with natural, certified organic and fair trade ingredients with a bond-building complex that enhances natural curl patterns, the five-piece collection extends the life of natural hair between stylings, the company said.
Each of the products are formulated with virgin coconut oil that contains vitamin E and triglycerides, and coconut milk custard to help hold moisture in hair.
“Our goal when creating this five-step system was to improve the sometimes daunting process of wash-and-go styles with intensely nourishing formulas that work together synergistically to make your wash n’ go last longer,” Nicola Chung, senior director of hair care innovation at Sundial Brands, the manufacturer of SheaMoisture, said. “The collection blends coconut oil, coconut milk custard, plant peptides and pequi oil that help to maintain length and definition for all textures and types.”
Products in the collection include:
- The Make It Last Wash N’ Go Shampoo, which retails for $11.99, is sulfate-free and cleanses and detangles hair;
- The Make It Last Wash N’ Go Conditioner, which hydrates, softens and provides a weight that textured hair needs to stretch curls. It retails for $11.99;
- The Make It Last Wash N’ Go Curl Primer, which expedites safe detangling, provides enhanced curl definition and elongates hair ,while also preventing knots. It retails for $13.99;
- The Make It Last Wash N’ Go Curl Definer Gel-Oil, which retails for $13.99, minimizes frizz, maximizes definition and reduces drying time; and
- The Make It Last Wash N’ Go Curl reviver Oil, which refreshes curls, helps eliminate shrinkage and seals in moisture to preserve styles. It retails for $11.99.
SheaMositure’s Coconut Custard Make It Last Wash N’ Go collection is cruelty-free and formulated without parabens, phthalates, mineral oil or propylene glycol.
The products will hit CVS shelves in January 2019.
No comments found