Naturally G4U expands skin care offerings
New additions are on their way from Naturally Good For You.
The brand has unveiled new face masks, a facial oil, serum and balms that are part of its Be Well collection, all made with vitamin-rich and nonpsychoactive full-spectrum cannabinoid oil.
“At the heart of Naturally G4U is the commitment to search for the very newest and best ingredients available with a focus on how they can best help our customers — both inside and out,” president of Naturally G4U Lisa Ashcraft said. “Studies show that cannabidiol helps reduce inflammation, helping skin heal itself. Hemp seed oil is packed with nutrients and antioxidants. Together, they help soothe irritated skin and protect it from environmental stressors. That’s why we included both of these star ingredients in our ‘Be Well’ collection.”
New additions include:
- Hydrating Facial Mousse Mask, which looks to provide long-lasting moisture, protect the skin against environmental factors, and calm and tone skin;
- Restoring Night Serum, which aims to penetrate skin cells to restore moisture while sleeping, delivers a hydrated complexion;
- Illuminating Facial Oil, which is nutrient dense, looks to brighten and refine skin texture and tone, soothe irritated skin, and protect it from environmental stressors;
- Calm & Relieve Crème Mask, which is infused with cold-pressed hemp seed oil, has anti-inflammatory properties to soothe irritated skin;
- Keep Calm Moisturizing Stick, which is a multipurpose face and body balm, provides extra moisture and helps keep skin healthy and glowing; and
- Sweet Relief Lip Mend, which helps bring moisture back to dry lips, soothes irritation and contains olive fruit and shea butter to nourish.
“Our Cannabidiol is THC-free. In conjunction with powerhouse beauty ingredients like aloe and shea butter, your skin is left relieved, revived and restored,” Ashcraft said. “Naturally G4U is about pure and transparent ingredients that deliver real results for your skin. CBD is a powerful, natural skin care ingredient. We wanted to harness all of its good-for-skin benefits to give consumers a plant-based, chemical-free solution to calm irritated or dry skin.”
Naturally G4U’s Be Well collection can be found on Ulta Beauty’s website.
No comments found