L’Oréal Paris launches new Superior Preference Hair Color campaign
L’Oréal Paris announced plans to amplify its iconic “Because I’m Worth It” tagline, which launched in 1973 alongside its Superior Prefernce Hair Color.
To do so, the beauty brand is launching its new #OwningIt campaign, which is a rally cry for women everywhere to own, celebrate and be proud of their personal achievements and life decisions — hair color included.
“Since launching over 40 years ago, Superior Preference has stood for more than just hair color. Its message of empowerment and championing women is more relevant today than ever before,” Anne Marie Nelson-Bogle, senior vice president of marketing at L’Oréal Paris USA, said. “With this new campaign, we want to inspire women to powerfully own it across all facets of their life – from their personal and professional passions to their approach to beauty, including their hair color.”
Starring actress’ Courtney Cox, Julianne Moore and Amber Heard, the campaign focuses on each of the women’s beliefs in going all in on something, and owning their life as well as their signature hair color.
“There was a time where I was fighting against the external representation and presentation of myself and what other people thought about that. But now, I just own it,” Amber Heard said. “I own my blonde and I own being me. Just like my hair, there are many more dimensions to my life than meet the eye.”
L’Oréal Paris’ Superior Gold Preference is available in over 50 shades, can be found on the shelves of mass, food and drug retailers nationwide retailing for $9.99.
“Above all, I own being a mom and nurturing my relationships,” Courteney Cox said. “Being a good mom, a good partner and a good friend are three of the most important things to me. I try to own it by always being there and listening. As for my hair, simply stated, my brunette color is who I am.”
Spascriptions unveils travel-sized skin care products
For those who need to take their beauty routine on the go, Spascriptions may have several products right up their alley.
The beauty brand has debuted a collection of travel-sized beauty products at such retailers as Walmart, Bed Bath & Beyond, Five Below and CVS.
Spascriptions’ new additions include:
- The Gold Hydrogel Face Mask, infused with gold, reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, hydrates, smooths, and softens skin;
- The Collagen Hydrogel Face Mask, which contains collagen proteins and essential fatty acids, helps lift, firm and tone skin;
- The Charcoal Hydrogel Face Mask, which has natural charcoal powder, cleans down to the pores;
- The Cucumber Hydrogel Face Mask, which draws out dirt and impurities from clogged pores, lifts away dead skin cells, soothes and cools skin, as well as eases puffiness and swelling around the eyes;
- The Retinol Hydrogel Face Mask, which features retinol to minimize expression lines and wrinkles, boosts cell renewal and delays the effects of skin aging;
- The Pore Refining Hydrogel Face Mask, which contains aloe to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, has antiaging properties to maintain and stimulate collagen formation to restore skin suppleness, and features tea tree leaves that leave skin cleansed and refreshed;
- The Cucumber Hydrogel Under-Eye Pads, which are blended with cucumber extract to soothe skin, ease both puffiness and swelling around the eyes;
- The Collagen Hydrogel Under-Eye Pads are formulated with collagen to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and contain an antiaging serum that helps reduce dark under eye shadows;
- The Gold Hydrogel Under-Eye Pads leave skin looking luminous and radiant;
- The Retinol Under-Eye Pads help reduce expression lines and wrinkles, and boosts cell renewal to delay skin aging effects;
- The Collagen Hydrogel Lip Mask, which features collagen proteins and essential fatty acids to revive skin elasticity, minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, as well as lifts, firms and tones skin;
- The Gold Hydrogel Lip Mask, which is infused with gold to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, firms, tones and hydrates skin;
- The Calming Dead Sea Salts & Minerals + Baking Soda + Diamond Metallic Mask draws out dirt and impurities, helps peel away dead skin cells, improves skin brightness and features baking soda’s antibacterial, antifungal and antiseptic properties;
- The Pore Minimizing Blue Marine Algae + Aloe Vera Metallic Mask, which has blue marine algae to even out complexion, cleans deep down in pores, detoxifies, and uses eucalyptus to destroy bacteria clogging pores and aloe vera to soothe and moisturize skin;
- The Nourishing Algae + Tea Tree + Seaweed Metallic Mask, which features algae to exfoliate and deliver antioxidant protection, contains tea tree to control oil and seaweed to soothe and smooth skin;
- The Purifying Charcoal + Volcanic Ash + Kaolin Clay Metallic Mask has charcoal that acts as a magnet to draw out deep-dwelling dirt, volcanic ash to cleanse and purify skin, and kaolin clay to capture dirt, oil and impurities from clogged pores;
- The Age Defying Collagen + CoQ10 + Hyaluronic Acid Metallic Mask features collagen to revive skin elasticity and minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, CoQ10 to provide an energy source for cellular renewal, and hyaluronic acid to keep skin hydrated;
- The Glowing Gold + Manuka Honey + Royal Jelly Metallic Mask reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, tones skin, hold moisture, and treat dry and damaged skin;
- The Cucumber Gel Face Mask draws out impurities from clogged pores, lifts away dead skin cells, soothes and cools skin, eases puffiness, and leaves skin smooth;
- The Charcoal Gel Face Mask, which is infused with natural charcoal, draws out deep-dwelling dirt, oil and impurities, and lifts away dead skin cells without over drying skin;
- The Gold Gel Face Mask, which reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, firms, tones and hydrates skin; and
- The Spascriptions Superstar Peel Off Mask, which is infused with charcoal to draw out dirt, oil and impurities from clogged pores, lifts away dead skin cells and unclogs skin.
Each of the masks contains one mask. Further product information can be found on the company’s website.
CoverGirl’s Active collection is sweat proof, long wearing
For consumers who are constantly on the move, CoverGirl has unveiled a new collection of products made to move along with them.
The brand’s new Outlast Active line was designed to be high-performing, sweatproof and long wearing, the company said.
CoverGirl’s new collection features a 24-hour foundation, sweatproof mascara, liquid eyeliner and a setting mist to seal in a desired look. The full line contains:
- The Lash Blast Active Mascara gives users’ lashes an instant boost of volume, features a 24-hour wear, does not smudge or clump, is sweatproof, and comes in four shades. It retails from $6.99 to $9.49;
- The Outlast Active 24 Hour Foundation, which comes in 18 shades, contains a lightweight formula, does not transfer, is sweatproof and humidity proof, and does not clog pores. The foundation also contains SPF 20, is oil-free, formulated with a blend of flexible, waterproof polymers, and retails from $8.99 to $11.99;
- The Outlast Active Cooling Setting Mist Spray, which locks makeup in place for eight hours, is sweatproof, heat- and humidity-proof, suitable for all skin types, dermatologically tested, and retails from $6.99 to $9.49; and
- The Get In Line Active Eyeliner, which combines a lightweight feel with intense color, is waterproof, features up to 24 hours of wear, comes in three shades, and retails from $6.99 to $9.49.
CoverGirl’s Outlast Active collection is available at mass market, drug store, food and e-commerce retailers.