CoverGirl’s Lash Blast Active Mascara boosts lash volume
CoverGirl’s new Active Collection features an array of products that are high performing, sweat-proof and designed for long wearability.
For those on the hunt for a new mascara, the collection’s new Lash Blast Active Mascara gives users an instant boost of volume with 24-hour wear, and also is sweat-, smudge- and clump-proof, the company said.
In addition to resisting various elements, the mascara’s brush allows for easy application, control and separation of lashes due to its alternating bristle lengths and brush shape, which hugs the lash line.
Featuring four shades — extreme black, very black, black and black brown — the mascara retails from $6.99 to $9.49 and can be found at mass market, drug store, food and e-commerce retailers nationwide.
To help demonstrate the product’s long wearability, CoverGirl partnered with Massy Arias, who put the mascara through a test-drive with one of her toughest workouts.
Further information on CoverGirl’s Lash Blast Active Mascara can be found on the company’s website.
M. Skin Care tackles men’s skin concerns
The experts behind Miss Spa products have launched a new innovation that caters to men’s skin care concerns.
M. Skin Care focuses on more than just shaving, the collection contains products that exfoliate, hydrate, cleanse and soothe skin, and includes:
- The Replenish After Elements Sheet Mask, which fights against such environmental irritants as wind, sun and pollution, and creates a barrier against these elements;
- The Care Cooling Post-Shave Sheet Mask, which soothes and hydrates skin after shaving, and provides relief from razor burn, ingrown hairs, nicks and other skin irritants;
- The Vitamin C Peel-Off Mask, which cleans pores, removes impurities, brightens dull skin and helps firm skin;
- The Deep Clean Facial Scrub, which contains orange peel and witch hazel to remove dead skin cells, cleans and refines pores, revives skin and helps prep skin for whatever comes next; and
- The Purify Charcoal Peel Mask, which uses charcoal to draw out impurities out of congested skin.
“Men have very specific skin care issues like dullness, dryness and clogged pores. Up until now, they didn’t have many options to address them,” Lisa Ashcraft, president of Miss Spa, said. “As global skin care experts, we are seeing more men focusing on how they’re presenting themselves to the world. They care about looking healthy and handsome. Guys shouldn’t have to dig through their wife or girlfriend’s bathroom drawer to solve their skin problems.”
M. Skin Care will be launching on CVS shelves in early spring 2019.
“We have had an incredible partnership with CVS for more than a decade in cosmetics, skin care and bath accessories. They share our commitment to quality and innovation, so they were the perfect retailer to launch M. Skin Care with,” Ashcraft said. “The shave category manager, Dominic Gaudiano, was a fan of the line from the beginning. He offered valuable input and guidance, and was excited to continue bringing effective products to CVS. We can’t wait to see it on their shelves!”
Whole Blends partners with Mandy Moore, UNICEF on donation campaign
Whole Blends is looking to raise funds for children living in emergency situations with the help of actress and Garnier Brand Ambassador, Mandy Moore and UNICEF.
The partnerships main goal is to raise awareness and funding to provide relief, and restore a sense of normalcy in children’s lives, the companies said.
“I’m very proud to be working with Whole Blends to support UNICEF’s outstanding life-saving work caring for children and families in need,” Mandy Moore, Garnier Brand Ambassador said. “I want people to know that together by supporting UNICEF we have the power to help the world’s most vulnerable children and ensure that they have a bright future.”
Until Dec. 31, $1 of every purchase of the exclusive Whole Blends Holiday Kit — sold at Walmart — will support five children living in emergency situations for a day, and give them the opportunity to play, lean and heal.
“UNICEF is grateful for Garnier’s partnership and commitment to building a better future for the next generation,” Caryl M. Stern, president and CEO of UNICEF USA said. “With Garnier’s support, we can better respond to the most vulnerable in emergencies, help restore a sense of normalcy, and fight for the survival of children who face incredibly tough circumstances.”
In addition, Garnier Whole Blends will host a donation campaign on Nov. 10 on Instagram that will invite the social community to comment a blue heart emoji on a @GarnierUSA post that features the Whole Blends x UNICEF Holiday Kits from 10 AM PST to 10 PM PST. Each blue heart will amount to a $1 donation.
Funding from the sale of the holiday kits supports UNICEF’s work in emergencies, which includes providing various kits to communities including:
- The UNICEF School-in-a-Box Kit, which helps give children access to education in the world’s most challenging locations;
- The UNICEF Early Childhood Development Kit, which helps young children under the age of six play and develop their skills;
- The UNICEF Recreation Kit, which aims to help children recover from trauma through team sports with a teacher; and
- The UNICEF Hygiene Kit, which is filled with essential items to help households safeguard family health in the aftermath of natural disasters.
Further information can be found on the UNICEF section of Garner’s website or by checking the #GarnierSupportsUNICEF hashtag on social media.