CoverGirl intros Full Spectrum collection
CoverGirl is unveiling a new line of products inspired by multicultural women.
The Full Spectrum collection aims to enable the complete expression of what makes each individual unique, address the skin and color needs of women of color, and help shoppers achieve their desired makeup look.
Featuring cosmetics for the eyes, lips and face, the collection contains a vast range of shades that are highly pigmented and designed to pop against darker skin tones, the company said.
The full collection includes:
- Matte Ambition All Day Shine Free Foundation, which offers medium to full coverage, is transfer-resistant, provides all-day comfort wear and comes in 20 shades. The foundation retails from $8.69 to $11.99;
- Matte Ambition All-Day Shine Free Powder Foundation, which comes in 12 shades, evens out skin tones, blurs the appearance of hyperpigmentation, leaves a velvety matte finish, and retails from $9.96 to $13.39;
- All Day Idol Brightening Concealer, which comes in six shades, camouflages under eye circles, neutralizes blemishes, and retails from $8.42 to $11.49;
- Contour & Correct Expert Cream Palette, which is designed for medium to deep skin tones, neutralizes imperfections, helps accentuate facial features, and retails from $9.96 to $13.49;
- Sculpt Expert Multi-Use Cheek Palette, which is formulated to pop and compliment deeper skin tones, affects the way light reflects on the skin and leaves a luminescent finish. Available in three shades — rose rush, bronze flame and blush touch — it retails from $9.96 to $13.49;
- Matte Ambition Skin Primer preps skin, provides a shine-free finish and retails from $9.96 to $11.49;
- Color Idol Satin Lipstick, which comes in 20 shades, provides high coverage, leaves a vibrant finish and retails from $6.92 to $9.49;
- Matte Idol Liquid Lipstick, which is available in 12 shades, is highly pigmented, has color that dries to a velvet matte finish, lasts up to 24 hours, and retails from $6.92 to $9.49;
- Gloss Idol Moisturizing Lip Gloss provides high shine, comes in 14 shades, and retails from $6.92 to $9.49;
- So Saturated Quad Shadow Palette, which is made to pop against darker skin tones, contains six sets of vivid colors and retails from $6.92 to $9.49;
- So Saturated 8 Shade Shadow Palette, which is available in three finishes — matte, shimmer and metallic — features the reverence, posh, gravity and zodiac options. It retails from $9.96 to $13.49; and
- Defining Moment All-Day Eyeliner, which is smudge-proof, glides on smoothly and delivers an all-day color vibrancy. It comes in six shades and retails from $6.92 to $9.49.
CoverGirl’s Full Spectrum collection is available on Ulta Beauty’s website and will hit mass market, drug store, food and e-commerce retailers in February 2019.
No comments found