Winners of NACDS TSE Product Showcase announced
SAN DIEGO — The National Association of Chain Drug Stores today announced the winners of the Product Showcase at the 2017 NACDS Total Store Expo.
Products ranging from baby care to home health care were on display in the Product Showcase in the Exhibit Hall. The Product Showcase provides increased visibility for exhibiting suppliers to market their products to retailers. Evaluated by the retail attendees, winners of this year’s Product Showcase are:
- For baby care, Oilogic, in Booth 4840, for its Oilogic Soothing Baby Collection
- For consumables, E.&J. Gallo Winery, in Booth 1339, for its Prophecy and Chateau Souverain premium wines
- For cosmetics and fragrances, Beauty 21, L.A. Colors, L.A. Girl, in Booth 4839, for its L.A. Colors color-last nail polish
- For front-end services, ScriptSave for its ScriptSave WellRx Personalized Wellness, in Booth 4809
- For general merchandise, American Greetings, in Booth 1629, for its Chairs to You greeting cards
- For health care and OTC, Beurer North America, in Booth 3909, for its SL 70 Snore Stopper
- For home health care, Dr-Ho's, in Booth 3739, for its foot and leg pain therapy system
- For household products and non-edible consumables, Innovators of Products & Services, in Booth 2328, for its Just'A Drop and Just'A Spray
- For personal care and health and beauty care, Bulldog Skincare, in Booth 4345, for its Bulldog Original Beard Oil
- For pharmacy operations equipment and services, Safe Rx, in Booth 1501, for its Safe Rx Locking Prescription Vials
- For photo, DNP Imagingcomm America, in Booth 1648, for its IDW500 ID and passport photo solution
Ranir strengthens supply chain with new addition to leadership team
GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. — Ranir, a leading global manufacturer of store brand private label consumer oral care products, has appointed Maureen Bryan as chief manufacturing and supply chain officer. Bryan will serve as a director of the integrated global manufacturing and supply chain group, which oversees teams in North America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia and the Pacific.
Bryan has more than 25 years of strategic business planning, global manufacturing, supply chain support and management with companies such as Dow Chemical, S.C. Johnson and KIK Custom Products. Most recently, Bryan was SVP of supply chain for North America laundry and home care at Henkel Corp., a global manufacturer based in Germany, which recently acquired Sun Products. During the company’s transition, Bryan was responsible for two additional manufacturing plants and for building the supply chain organization to deliver synergies and increased customer focus.
“I am excited to join the Ranir team and am looking forward to working with the industry’s leading provider of oral care products,” said Bryan. “Ranir is dedicated to delivering affordable, healthy smiles in millions of households every day, and I’m proud to be a part of that mission and thrilled to support the company’s efforts in meeting the demands of its rapidly growing business across all categories.”
During her time at Sun Products, Bryan served as chief supply chain officer where she was focused on integrating end-to-end supply chain functions, including data governance, planning, manufacturing and logistics. While at Sun Products, Bryan oversaw multiple phases of infrastructure streamlining improvements, resulting in more than $100 million in cost savings.
“We are very fortunate to have Maureen join our team, as she brings extensive supply chain and plant management experience to our growing business, along with global expertise, which is vital to our operations,” said Rich Sorota, CEO of Ranir. “I’m looking forward to integrating her into our global manufacturing and supply chain group, and I’m confident she will lead our team through many more years of growth.”
Bryan earned her executive MBA from Northwestern University and her engineering degree from McGill.