VR1 launches homeopathic migraine reliever Ausanil
NEW YORK — VR1 on Tuesday announced the availability of Ausanil, a new non-prescription homeopathic nasal spray formulated to provide rapid pain relief from severe headaches and migraines with no reported systemic side effects or adverse drug-drug interactions.
"We are pleased to offer Ausanil as an important new option for severe headache and migraine patients still searching for a treatment that is effective, safe and accessible," said Anjan Chatterjee, VR1 founder. "As a physician who has treated thousands of headache patients, and as a lifelong migraine sufferer myself, I know how frustrating and debilitating it can be when you are unable to function in your daily life because you have to wait so long for your medication to take effect."
Approximately one-third of the 36 million migraine sufferers in the United States are not satisfied with their current treatment regimen, he said. Ausanil was developed to address several of the biggest challenges for millions of sufferers, including inadequate pain relief and side effect limitations.
When used as directed, Ausanil can be taken multiple times per day, alone or with other migraine medications, without reported risk of systemic side effects or drug-drug interactions. Ausanil is non-habit forming and does not contain caffeine, zinc, aspirin or acetaminophen.
John Frieda Frizz Ease movement encourages women to ‘never pull back’
NEW YORK — With its newly relaunched John Frieda Frizz Ease collection, Kao USA has created a brand movement encouraging women to “never pull back.”
By visiting the new online resource NeverPullBack.com, women can learn how embracing the Frizz Ease brand frizz-free lifestyle lets them confidently wear their hair down every day. To encourage women to let loose their best self on a daily basis, Frizz Ease Hair Care professionals created a digital video, "A Girl’s got to Be Free."
For more than 25 years, John Frieda Hair Care has provided frizz solutions for women, starting with the Hair Serum Original Formula and growing into an arsenal of more than 20 frizz-targeting formulas. Now, with the "Never Pull Back" movement, on top of providing frizz solutions, Frizz Ease products are helping all women internalize the full-confidence attitude that comes with knowing their hair always looks smooth, sleek and flawless.
Nestlé hops into springtime with new treats
GLENDALE, Calif. — Now that spring is officially here, Nestlé has unveiled a slew of festive confections in time for consumers to get a head start on Easter.
“Candy-themed treats are the most popular gift during the Easter season, as more than half of participating adults spend their Easter budget on candy,” said Tricia Bowles, spokeswoman of Nestlé USA Confections and Snacks. “With moms busily preparing decorations, snacks and baskets, we’re thrilled to offer new SweeTarts Gummies and Jelly Beans Pouches, and Wonka Hard2Find Egg Hunts for indoor and outdoor games, among a wide-range of treats in our collection.”
The spring highlights include:
- Hard2Find Egg Hunt Outdoor Kit: Each egg in the kit is shaped and colored to look like objects in nature, ranging from rocks and bark to concrete and glass. They’re pre-filled with Nerds, SweeTarts and Laffy Taffy. (MSRP $6.50, 3.4 oz.);
- Hard2Find Egg Hunt Indoor Kit: Each egg in the package includes a hanging string, suction cups, adhesive stickers and glow-in-the-dark eggs to add creative flair to hiding places (MSRP $6.50, 3.4 oz.);
- SweeTarts Gummies and Jelly Bean Pouches: SweeTarts signature flavors in gummie and jelly bean form. (MSRP $8.59, 50 count);
- Wonka Laffy Taffy Jelly Beans: The package includes Laffy Taffy’s signature flavors — banana, cherry, grape and apple — in bright colors and jelly bean form (MSRP $2.49, 14 oz.);
- Nestlé Butterfinger Bunny and Crunch Bunny: The product consists of solid milk chocolate with Butterfinger pieces or crisped rice Nestlé Crunch pieces scattered throughout (MSRP $3.49, 5.5 oz.);
- Nerds Bumpy Jelly Beans: A new spin on the classic jelly bean, the confection comes in an assortment of Nerds flavors. Consumers can expect a crispy shell with a chewy center. This confection was voted by "Good Morning America" as the "Best Sour Jelly Bean," the company noted (MSRP $2.49, 13 oz.);
- Butterfinger NestEggs and Crunch NestEggs: Chocolate eggs filled with Nestlé Crunch crisped rice pieces or pieces of Butterfinger. The eggs are individually wrapped in pastel pink, blue and orange metallic foils (MSRP $2.68, 10 oz.); and
- Wonka Egg Fillers: This product offers classic favorites — Spree, SweeTarts, Bottle Caps and Gobstoppers — in one bag (MSRP $3.99, 18 oz.).
Nestlé’s other Easter confections include SweeTarts Chicks, Ducks and Bunnies (MSRP $2.49, 12 oz.); SweeTarts Gummies (MSRP $2.49, 14 oz.); and Wonka Golden Egg Hunt (MSRP $5.29, 3.36 oz.)