Sundial Brands expands baby care line distribution to more than 7,000 retail locations
AMITYVILLE, N.Y. — Sundial Brands, the maker of natural skin and hair brand SheaMoisture, has expanded its SheaMoisture Baby Care Collection to more than 5,000 CVS/pharmacy stores, 1,500 Kroger locations and more than 700 Stop & Shop/Giant retail outlets nationwide, the manufacturer announced on Thursday.
Products available in launch locations include:
- Raw Shea, Chamomile & Argan Baby Head-to-Toe Wash (suggested retail price of $9.99): Enriched with shea butter, aloe vera, chamomile, frankincense and myrrh extracts, this wash and shampoo cleanses and nourishes.
- Raw Shea, Chamomile & Argan Baby Head-to-Toe Ointment (SRP $9.99): Petroleum-free treatment ointment aids in soothing irritation and dryness from diaper and heat rash. Also, ideal for moisturizing chapped lips, cheeks, hands, arms and legs.
- Raw Shea, Chamomile & Argan Baby Eczema Therapy Butter (SRP $9.99): Relieves symptoms of eczema and psoriasis, while protecting dry, cracked or irritated skin. Non-greasy formula absorbs quickly and instantly moisturizes delicate skin.
- Raw Shea, Chamomile & Argan Baby Eczema Therapy Bar Soap ($4.99): Sulfate-free wash and shampoo gently cleanses away impurities and nurtures tender skin without causing dryness or tightness.
- Olive & Marula Head-to-Toe Baby Wash (SRP $9.99): Ultra-moisturizing body wash and shampoo makes bath time gentle enough for everyday use regardless of age, with aloe vera, marula oil and avocado oil.
- Olive & Marula Healing Baby Lotion (SRP $9.99): Blend of olive oil, shea butter and marula oil hydrates skin, while cocoa butter, vitamin E and aloe vera soften and protect.
Shea butter used in the products is ethically sourced through a special program created by SheaMoisture with seven women’s co-ops in Northern Ghana, with above market prices paid directly to co-ops for shea butter.
URAC grants accreditation to Avella Specialty Pharmacy
PHOENIX — A Washington-based healthcare accrediting organization has given its nod to Avella Specialty Pharmacy, Avella said Thursday.
The specialty pharmacy company said it had received Specialty Pharmacy and Mail Service Pharmacy accreditations from URAC.
"At Avella, patient safety is our top priority," Avella CEO John Musil said. "We’re pleased to obtain external validation from such a prestigious organization and are proud to be recognized for our commitment to quality and service."
Dove Hair highlights new formulas during Dove Great Hair Affair Tour
ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, N.J. — Unilever’s Dove Hair is introducing the new Dove Daily Moisture and Dove Intensive Repair formulas at the Dove Great Hair Affair Tour presented by Glamour.
The new Dove Daily Moisture promises to deliver up to five times smoother hair in just one wash, and Dove Intensive Repair is designed to provide smoothness and makes hair stronger by reducing breakage and preventing split ends.
Women can check out the new formulas by stopping by the Dove Great Hair Affair. The tour features a free wash and style — on a first come, first serve basis — with the new Dove Daily Moisture formulas, as well as free samples. The tour is coming to New York City, Chicago and Los Angeles between now and July 25.