ONC this fall to raise awareness around the Blue Button Initiative
- The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (has over 6 million Blue Button downloads);
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services ( serves 49 million Medicare beneficiaries);
- Indian Health Service (services 1.9 million American Indians and Alaska Natives belonging to 566 federally recognized tribes in 35 states);
- Sharecare.com (100 million page views per month);
- Walgreens (over 8,500 locations; 400 clinics and 6 million Americans visiting its stores each day);
- National Partnership for Women and Families;
- Global CEO Initiative on Alzheimer’s Disease;
- Caregiver Action Network;
- American Health Information Management Association;
- American Cancer Society; and
- New York e-health Collaborative.
American Diabetes Association announces collaboration with Walgreens’ Balance Rewards loyalty program
ALEXANDRIA, Va. — The American Diabetes Association on Monday announced its collaboration with Walgreens, a national strategic partner of the association, and the Balance Rewards program to help further the movement to Stop Diabetes.
Cardinal Health provides $2 million in scholarships to nine pharmacy schools
DUBLIN, Ohio — Cardinal Health on Monday announced that nine pharmacy schools across the country will collectively receive $2 million in funding through the Cardinal Health Pharmacy Scholarship Program in 2014.
- East Tennessee State University Bill Gatton College of Pharmacy (Johnson City, Tenn.);
- The Ohio State University College of Pharmacy (Columbus, Ohio);
- Samford University McWhorter School of Pharmacy (Birmingham, Ala.);
- Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences (Buies Creek, N.C.);
- Northeastern University Bouve College of Health Sciences, School of Pharmacy (Boston);
- St. Louis College of Pharmacy (St. Louis);Auburn University Harrison School of Pharmacy (Auburn, Ala.);
- University of the Pacific Thomas J. Long School of Pharmacy and Health Sciences (Stockton, Calif.); and
- Idaho State University College of Pharmacy (Pocatello, Idaho).