N.Y.C. New York Color launches 2008 products
NEW YORK Del Laboratories’ value cosmetics brand N.Y.C. New York Color is launching for 2008 several new products, including its first line of mineral-based makeup.
The new Smooth Mineral Collection, which will begin hitting retail in December, includes Smooth Mineral pressed foundation powder with SPF 12, Smooth Mineral loose foundation powder with SPF 12, Smooth Mineral Loose Blush Powder with SPF 12, Smooth Mineral loose eye powder kit and Smooth Mineral starter kit.
All of the products, which the exception of the starter kit, are priced at $6.99 each. The starter kit is priced at $13.99.
Given that many retailers at mass do not have beauty advisors in the beauty aisles, N.Y.C. New York Color has developed a Smooth Mineral Color Selector informational card that will be located on the display. It will help beauty shoppers find the shade that’s best for their complexion, and will instruct them how to apply the mineral-based makeup.
Alberto-Culver launches new Nexxus products for 2008
MELROSE PARK, Ill. Alberto-Culver is gearing up for 2008 with the launch of several new products under its Nexxus salon brand at mass.
Launching in January:
- Sublime Volume Conditioner, which promises to deliver up to 15 percent increase in hair diameter. The product is a hydration system that restores manageability and adds dimensional shine.
- 360° Volume Finishing Mist is developed to provide 24-hour humidity resistance. The Mist provides natural-looking, touchable volume that won’t fall flat.
- Gorgeuous Curls Foam Styler and Curl Allure Styling Elixir are equipped with Curl Protexx Technology that promises to lock out humidity. The new formulas were developed to improve curl definition and retention.
- Sleek Memory Spray is a styling spray that helps make the daily straightening routine faster and easier.
- Humectress Luxe Leave-In Spray is a new complement to Humectress Conditioner.
Target supports fight against childhood cancer with P&G products
MEMPHIS, Tenn. Throughout the week of Oct. 28, consumers can help contribute to the fight against childhood cancer by buying select Procter & Gamble brands, including Pantene hair care, at Target stores.
Target plans to donate $700,000 to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, which has been dedicated to finding cures and saving children with pediatric cancer and other catastrophic childhood diseases for nearly 50 years.
Participating P&G brands include Pantene, Pampers and Tide.
Target has been a partner of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital since 1999, when it opened Target House, which is long-term housing for families whose children are receiving life-saving treatment at St. Jude.